BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Dee P.
I'm usually not a fan of chips ahoy because of how hard their cookies are. But I've fell in love with almost all of their soft and chewy options! This by far is my favorite, one of my go to "binge watching" snacks! These are addicting lol, not too healthy for your though. I wouldn't recommend eating these on a daily because you can't eat just one so if you eat a lot, it will show! They're reasonably priced but hard to find, I can only find them at certain stores.
Autum L.
HATE THESE! I enjoy fresh baked cookies that are soft and chewy, however I do not think these mimic fresh out of the over soft cookies at all. I also think the taste of the chocolate and peanut butter clash. I am a fan of Chips Ahoy! However, this time, they let me down.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
This particular cookie was my favorite! I am a big fan of peanut butter. They are a good snack for someone who isn't looking to be on a diet. The price is a little high as well as other chips ahoy! I believe it is much better than the others. Would recommend to others.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
These cookies taste so great! I love them and I have loved them ever since I was a kid. I bought them at Walmart but you can find them at Target as well. Obviously they're not very healthy, but a great treat to indulge in occasionally!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are a great choice if you're looking for a classic flavor in a nice, chewy cookie. I won't say that they taste homemade or freshly baked, but as for a packaged cookie, they are filled with flavor and Chips Ahoy! is a brand you can count on.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I love peanut butter and I love chocolate. When I need a little pick me up or when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth, I know this is the way to go. I find these at my local grocery store or target. I highly recommend these cookies to people who like me, love peanut butter and chocolate, especially together!
Lydia B.
BOMB.com!!! OMG I LOVE THESE AND WOULD GAIN 10 POUNDS BY EATING ALL OF THEM. These cookies are so good and just a good party snack in my opinion. They are non expensive and really occupy the kids. They have a lot in a pack and will let for a few weeks.
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I love the peanut butter chips ahoy, but the original is still the best. The thing I don't like is that these specialty cookies have less in the package. I know it's because of size and price, but I would just prefer to have more in the package to add better value.
Shelley R.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't just love a sweet snack sometimes? Chips ahoy has so many different kinds of cookies to choose from! But these soft peanut butter ones are an all time favorite! I need to go pick some up right now!
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
These are my favorite chocolate peanut butter cookie so delicious and hard to resist they never last long in my house my kids and husband enjoy them as well I found mine at my local grocery store and will buy more