BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Lilibeth A.
These cookies are BOMB! They are a must have in my house hold! I go totally crazy if I ever run out of them!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
One of my favorite cookies ever only cookie I will eat it's soft delicious and fills your belly just after 3
Sadie A.
Springfield, MO
I dream about these cookies! They have huge chocolate and peanut butter chunks that make them irresistible!
Nicole R.
Odessa, TX
Perfect combination for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! I will hunt these down to purchase them again!
Kody  R.
Soft chunky chips ahoy cookies are the best! Warmed and with a glass of milk is the way to end the night!
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
These are our favorites and do not last very long at our house. Giant chicks are so awesome lobe them!!!
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Love these and my husband loves them too anything with peanut butter we gotta have it so these r awesome
Mm mm such a perfect mix of cookie and peanut butter. I love how chewy they are, they melt in your mouth
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Love the taste of these cookies. I'm all for anything peanut butter! all cookie lovers should try these
Michelle C.
These cookies are so yummy! Soft and peanut buttery mmmm. Great for school snacks or anywhere snacks.