BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer P.
One of my favorite cookies of all times. Great with milk. They are so good. I love them with milk I definitely recommend
Erin L.
Always soft never hard! And love the chocolate chunks!! Who doesn't? Chips ahoy is not expensive either so that's a plus!
Maritza F.
Rio Grande City, TX
Me encantan sus chispas de chocolate y su galletita crujiente sabe muy riikoo me encanta si x mi fuera comería siempre
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
My kids love these. If we ever do get any find off cookies this is what we get because I know how much they love them.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I buy these for the peanut butter lovers in my house. these soft chunky peanut butter cookies are packed with flavor.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
They have a processed taste to them. Not that they're bad is just prefer to not have a processed taste to my cookies.
Danielle M.
Sharon, WI
The mixture of peanut butter and chocolate in this soft cookie is perfect. They taste great with a glass of milk too.
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
Who doesn't like these. My whole family is in loven. We love soft cookies. Next best thing to homemade baked cookies
francesca s.
I don't eat cookies but when i was young i used to love chips ahoy they are a classic staple brand with good quality
Douglas R.
Corona, NY
Las galletas son mi golosina favorita y mas las chips ahoy... Soy fan de estas gvalletas em encantan de verdad