BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Heather E.
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
These chip ahoys are one of the best... We just tried these certain kinds few months ago and fell in love with them so yummy!
Chrissie R.
Chrissie R.
Looooveeeeee there soft cookies, they are my favorite and the peanut butter in these are always surprising me with the taste.

I really believe I love all cookies in the world but these are great have a unique and original brand sabro any how are you
Alison M.
Alison M.
I love anything with peanut butter and I didn't care for these. I feel like maybe if they weren't soft they would be better
Julie P.
Julie P.
This is like a protein cookie but it's loaded with sugar. Just drink milk and microwave a little but more it's bomb dot com
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Columbus, OH
So good that i have to control myself! I love peanut butter cookies and these are my go tos for car rides or sweet tooths!
Dolores M.
Dolores M.
Peanut butter and chocolate heaven! These taste amazing best of both worlds! The only con is that you can't just have one!
Erna A.
Erna A.
Houston , TX
The first time I tried these cooks I was hooked the peanut butter was so rich plus they adorable and the quality is great
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
These are really good! The soft texture is yummy and the peanut butter is so good! I recommend that you give these a try!
Brissa T.
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
My favorite chip ahoy cookies! Very chunky and good! I love how it has peanut butter in them makes it hashes even better!