BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Erica S.
Porterville, CA
Not a fan of the soft cookies but there good for small kids such as my 1 year old to eat without the thought of him chocking.
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
These chip ahoys are one of the best... We just tried these certain kinds few months ago and fell in love with them so yummy!
Alison M.
I love anything with peanut butter and I didn't care for these. I feel like maybe if they weren't soft they would be better

I really believe I love all cookies in the world but these are great have a unique and original brand sabro any how are you
Julie P.
This is like a protein cookie but it's loaded with sugar. Just drink milk and microwave a little but more it's bomb dot com
Dolores M.
Peanut butter and chocolate heaven! These taste amazing best of both worlds! The only con is that you can't just have one!
Abigail S.
Columbus, OH
So good that i have to control myself! I love peanut butter cookies and these are my go tos for car rides or sweet tooths!
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
My favorite chip ahoy cookies! Very chunky and good! I love how it has peanut butter in them makes it hashes even better!
Erna A.
The first time I tried these cooks I was hooked the peanut butter was so rich plus they adorable and the quality is great
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
These are really good! The soft texture is yummy and the peanut butter is so good! I recommend that you give these a try!