BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Maria H.
Maria H.
Love this cookies they are the best in the world. Wanted to change it up a little so i decided to take a chance to try the reeses ones.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Peanut butter on everything. These are great and I highly recommend you putting them in the microwave to have everything warm and gooey
Emily S.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
I love anything with peanut butter and I didn't care for these. these are so good. Soft and chewy cookie and crunchy little recesses.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Woodbridge , VA
Love it
It's so addicted! My favorite cookie ever!
I love texture, flavor. Easy to find on walmart, target, walgreens, dollar store.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
These are pretty good. I can really have no more than two in one sitting. However, My daughter and husband cant get enough of these.
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
I love these cookies so much it's my snack when I'm watching a movie or watching TV or just I think its a really good cookie brand
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I bought these cookies because I love peanut butter but was disappointed that they really didn't have a real peanut butter flavor
Ashanti S.
Ashanti S.
Terre Haute , IN
Tried them once and I'm hooked! Soft, flavorful and so yummy. Next best thing to homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
These chip ahoys are one of the best... We just tried these certain kinds few months ago and fell in love with them so yummy!
Chrissie R.
Chrissie R.
Looooveeeeee there soft cookies, they are my favorite and the peanut butter in these are always surprising me with the taste.