BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Dina P.
I love peanut butter and cookies, so this is the perfect product for me. The peanut butter taste could be more intensive I think, but I love them anyways.
Sara A.
Riyadh
The most popular and basic and yet the most delicious one this is my second choice after Oreo but chocolate chip with peanut butter is worth it.
Kayleigh W.
i love this product because it deliose and apperticing yes i met my expectation and it was good
Claudia G.
me encantan, tienen buen precio pero demasiada azucar, tanto que tengo que dejar de comerlas, no es sano pero me hacen querer más
Ivannys M.
one of the best commercial cookies in all the entire world. Chocolate in their point, not so recharged and just perfect.. i love this
Nicole D.
Port Dover, ON
This cookies are really soft and and chewy! They aren't cery peanut butter tasting but they are extremely sweet
Delayney S.
Selkirk
I love soft cookies and these included my favourite ingredient of peanut butter. Can't go wrong with peanut butter!
AC F.
Lima
I recommend is very rich. perfect for an afternoon movie at home and in the company. I love youuuu
Keila C.

They're good, are not my favorite but OK, I like it because they are crisp and are not very dry, besides their chocolate is almost derretidito and I love it!
James C.
me gustan por que tienen un sabor exceptionel tiene dulce de leche haooh el que m me gusta mas es el nabisco chips ahoy chewy cookies sweet `n salty salted caramel chunk