BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Casachagua S.
Casachagua S.
Estas galletas me encantan saben super ricas y vienen bastante y saben a cacahuete esta delicioso
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nothing is better than chocolate and caramel.....especially TOGETHER! Yummm, can't eat just one!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Lethbridge
Nothing beats a peanut butter cookie! And these don't disappoint. They are amazing in every way.
Angelique G.
Angelique G.
Corsicana, TX
I have to hide my cookies from everyone in the house! my cookies!! I WILL NOT SHARE! lol
April T.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
My favorite cookies by far, I love the chocolate combined with peanut butter so I get the best of both worlds.  Soft chewy cookies are my foavorite to buy, these are tasty and a great price for a little treat.  Definitely recommended to try for all having a sweet tooth.
yousra A.
yousra A.
Laval , Quebec
Soft.. a little bit crunchy
Chocolatyyy!! Tastyy
It is preferred for family gatherings
Or a night snack lol
So yummy with milk
In the morning or any time !!
You needed little something soft and with chocolate go get thaat!
ThePrettyWitch T.
ThePrettyWitch T.
Thorold, ON
These have become a recent addiction. I am not a HUGE peanut butter fan but that is why I like these because the flavour of peanut butter is subtle and not overwhelming. They are so soft and melt in your mouth
Sara A.
Sara A.
Riyadh
The most popular and basic and yet the most delicious one this is my second choice after Oreo but chocolate chip with peanut butter is worth it.
Dina P.
Dina P.
I love peanut butter and cookies, so this is the perfect product for me. The peanut butter taste could be more intensive I think, but I love them anyways.
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
i love this product because it deliose and apperticing yes i met my expectation and it was good