BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Frances W.
Frances W.
These are amazing. Although I hate to think how much sugar is in them. They are really tasty if your craving that peanut butter and chocolate combo. Would buy again, but not on a regular basis.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Chewy chocolate chip cookie meets peanut butter bits... Match made in heaven! Its chewy, its chocolatey, chunks of peanut butter, melting in your mouth.. I want a box right now!
michelle o.
michelle o.
Toronto
Love the product and I love peanut butter so that was an added bonus that a good price for my daughter loves it also and it's a very simple product you get a lot
Gracia T.
Gracia T.
I love for this chips ahoy cookies! i love them, they are the best cookies and they have a lot of chocolate and taste so good
paula R.
paula R.
No me canso de comer esto..lo como con leche y se deshace en la boca...simplemente fantástico hay varios pero me encanta este
Hollie R.
Hollie R.
Cornwall,ontario
Love the taste, i eat these and my kids love these! packaging is good, id rather these bceuase of the nice smooth tatse
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
venezuela
Me encanta Me encanta Me encanta Me encanta fabuloso increíble sabroso. malo para la dieta jaja pero me encanta
Maria H.
Maria H.
Deliciosas , a un buen precio me encantan, excelente sabor, ademas me parece saludable y de muy buen gusto!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
My entire family loves these, get a chocolate and peanut butter mix which is perfect, so good. Recommend!!
Karol P.
Karol P.
cali-valle, colombia
La amo es mi galleta favorita!!!
Es deliciosa!! Y tiene mucho chocolate me encanta super recomendada