BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
I could eat these all day. They are so soft and moist! They just melt in your mouth. They are very rich, but a perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate chips!
Marcia H.
Lenore, WV
They are good but just okay. Chips ahoy soft are too gooey for my taste. Soft cookies are good but too soft.
Danielle Z.
There is nothing that i love more than peanut butter! These chunky soft peanut butter cookies really hit the spot for me.
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
These cookies are awesome and definitely number one in our home. They don't last long either.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
My all time favorite cookie on earth. I love peanut butter and how soft they are. My son is a big fan as well and he's such a picky eater.
Kiarra F.
Buckeye, AZ
I prefer regular but peanut butter is my se ond favorite. Favorite yummy. Has the best taste you could ever taste
Kenzathome K.
So delicious and so addicting, plus they're a great price and usually have coupons available!
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
Chips ahoy are my go to cookies when I want something sweet. My favorite is peanut butter cookies, coconut, white chocolate. And of course the original flavor. I love that they come up with different flavors every once in a while and I hope they keep up the good work.
What a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate!!! I love cookies! I recommend
Anna S.
Montgomery
Chips Ahoy cookies are a great snack for when you need a little food in the middle of the day. They are great for kids though it depends on what kind you get. They aren't the healthiest, but they're cheap and I would recommend them to others.