BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
If you love peanut butter you'll love these cookies they also have chocolate chips in them. I love these theres crunchy and delicious. The only con is the packaging can be an issue if your don't seal it back up perfectly they can be exposed to the air and go stale.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
My mom used to always buy these to have with her coffee and I would steal them by the handfuls. They are SO yummy! It's the perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate, which is really hard to pull off being that peanut butter can overpower most other flavors.
Kia L.
Kia L.
LOve my Basbisco Chips Ahoy! Theyre soft chunky peanut butter cookies that everyone needs to have in their life. It does meet my expectations just because I love my coookies to be soft and chewy!. I would totally recommend it for other people to try it out.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I love soft cookies! Don't get me wrong I love all types of cookies but these soft ones are the best. I love that they come in chunky peanut butter too. If you are a peanut butter lover these are definitely for you. You don't know what you are missing!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I equally love soft baked cookies ad crunchy ones but if i had to choose between these and the crunchy ones I would choose this hands down. there is just something great about dipping a soft baked chips ahoy in warm milk that just relaxes me.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Madera, CA
Soft & chunky just like me 😏 lol
All jokes aside, these are delicious.
They're definitely soft & chunky.
The peanut butter makes them 100 times more delicious!!
FYI, If you have a Grocery Outlet, sometimes you can find these for just $1 :D
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I bought these for the first time the other day and oh my goodness they are so yummy! I love peanut butter and chocolate! I will be buying these again because they totally exceeded my expectations! I would recommend these to others!
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
We are a big fan of the soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies. and i am not a fan of peanut butter but my son won't share these with his friends when they are over. he says its sooooo good that we should never run out of these!!!!
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Surprise, AZ
These are super yummy. I like that they're soft so they don't dry out to quickly after opening. They have s good chocolate chip ratio. I also like grabbing these to put into care packages I send to deployed military.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
These are my favorite chocolate peanut butter cookie so delicious and hard to resist they never last long in my house my kids and husband enjoy them as well I found mine at my local grocery store and will buy more