BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Monica F.
Hemet, CA
So delicious! Love the chewy texture of the cookies. Peanutbutter flavor is just perfect. Only downfall for me is that they give me bad heartburn
Tabby C.
Not a huge fan of the chewy cookies. I much prefer the crunch when you bite into it.
Oh my gosh, I cannot get over how good these cookies taste; I didn't think that the chunky cookies could get any better, then they put peanut butter in them. They are amazing!
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
This are so delish I love all the chips ahoy it's a great snack and indulging sweet by far one of my favs
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
One of my favorite cookies. very soft with good flavors. Great for someone who enjoys peanut butter.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
yummy yummy YUM! Come on chocolate chunk and peanut butter! Whoever decided to make this mix is pure genius! They're somewhat healthy right I mean peanut butter evens out the cookie ! These are to die for! I make sure to always take them to our team party. Oh who's on cookie duty? Me! Nabisco has my back!
Analizth G.
The mixture of these two flavors is delicious. The peanut butter cream really love it. The price is affordable, they are also ideal for sharing and you can even make other desserts with them give an exquisite taste. I recommend it when you want to share a snack
sam t.
Clarksville, TN
Awesome product. Always love picking these up. Always good for a road trip. Great price. Easy to find.
gabriela s.
If you want to become Soft Chunky in record speed, Chips Ahoy! Soft Chunky Peanut Butter cookies are a great option. Each cookie is 90 calories with 4g of fat, 13g of carbs, and 7g of sugar. How many cookies do you usually eat in one sitting? I always ate them by the 4-full when I was a kid, which provides some insight into “Soft Chunky.” These bad boys feature both chocolate chips as well as peanut butter flavored chips. The cookies are baked with “partially defatted peanut flour.” I’m looking for ways to partially defat myself, but I’m just not sure cookies are the answer.
EJ K.
I like the taste of chocolate peanut butter cookies. they have a good texture and go down smooth. what a good cookie this is. give me all of them.