BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
EJ K.
EJ K.
I like the taste of chocolate peanut butter cookies. they have a good texture and go down smooth. what a good cookie this is. give me all of them.
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love these!!! Full of peanut butter chips and the soft cookie is so good! I used to eat these for breakfast with my coffee.
Nadine L.
Nadine L.
Merced, CA
So good, I was very much impressed with the cookies I didn't think I would like them. But I very much like them.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate in a cookie! I love sweets. I feel like it's not too soft or too hard. Perfect cookies:)
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
These cookies are a great choice if you're looking for a classic flavor in a nice, chewy cookie. I won't say that they taste homemade or freshly baked, but as for a packaged cookie, they are filled with flavor and Chips Ahoy! is a brand you can count on.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
These cookies taste so great! I love them and I have loved them ever since I was a kid. I bought them at Walmart but you can find them at Target as well. Obviously they're not very healthy, but a great treat to indulge in occasionally!
Brailyn G.
Brailyn G.
Wichita Falls
These are very good. I love peanut butter and they are very chewy. They are one of the best
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't just love a sweet snack sometimes? Chips ahoy has so many different kinds of cookies to choose from! But these soft peanut butter ones are an all time favorite! I need to go pick some up right now!
Bailie T.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
This particular cookie was my favorite! I am a big fan of peanut butter. They are a good snack for someone who isn't looking to be on a diet. The price is a little high as well as other chips ahoy! I believe it is much better than the others. Would recommend to others.
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
I love this cookies. They are the best. So soft and fluffly. The peanut butter is not strong but is tasty