BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Autum L.
Autum L.
HATE THESE! I enjoy fresh baked cookies that are soft and chewy, however I do not think these mimic fresh out of the over soft cookies at all. I also think the taste of the chocolate and peanut butter clash. I am a fan of Chips Ahoy! However, this time, they let me down.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
These are so good! Pretty much anything with chocolate and peanut butter together is guaranteed to taste good.
Brandy N Todd E.
Brandy N Todd E.
Albertville, AL
I love these cookies 🍪 nothing is better than chocolate and peanut butter together to out and buy u some of these thing
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
This are so delish I love all the chips ahoy it's a great snack and indulging sweet by far one of my favs
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
One of my favorite cookies. very soft with good flavors. Great for someone who enjoys peanut butter.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
yummy yummy YUM! Come on chocolate chunk and peanut butter! Whoever decided to make this mix is pure genius! They're somewhat healthy right I mean peanut butter evens out the cookie ! These are to die for! I make sure to always take them to our team party. Oh who's on cookie duty? Me! Nabisco has my back!
Analizth G.
Analizth G.
The mixture of these two flavors is delicious. The peanut butter cream really love it. The price is affordable, they are also ideal for sharing and you can even make other desserts with them give an exquisite taste. I recommend it when you want to share a snack
sam t.
sam t.
Clarksville, TN
Awesome product. Always love picking these up. Always good for a road trip. Great price. Easy to find.
gabriela s.
gabriela s.
If you want to become Soft Chunky in record speed, Chips Ahoy! Soft Chunky Peanut Butter cookies are a great option. Each cookie is 90 calories with 4g of fat, 13g of carbs, and 7g of sugar. How many cookies do you usually eat in one sitting? I always ate them by the 4-full when I was a kid, which provides some insight into “Soft Chunky.” These bad boys feature both chocolate chips as well as peanut butter flavored chips. The cookies are baked with “partially defatted peanut flour.” I’m looking for ways to partially defat myself, but I’m just not sure cookies are the answer.
Daynida N.
Daynida N.
Hazel Crest, IL
i literally just bought these, the peanut butter chunks caught my eye, they are a bit too soft and that's coming from a person that absolutely loves soft cookies