BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I'm a sucker for anything made with peanut butter! These babies right here are inexpensive and they taste just amazing!
Jess S.
These are delicious and affordable! A great snack for those cookie cravings every now and then. I highly recommend these!
Hailey L.
Roseboro, NC
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! It is great if you love soft cookies, like me. I buy these every week and enjoy them!
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
These are soooo amazing! They taste so good and the peanut butter is really good in them. They're delicious!
Marianna S.
Sooo good not too rich perfect for that chocolate fix. My fiance can eat a whole package of these himself
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
This are so delish I love all the chips ahoy it's a great snack and indulging sweet by far one of my favs
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
Mackenzie G.
These are so so delicious and chewy and have an amazing taste of chocolatey peanut buttery goodness...
Alicia B.
rockmart, GA
These cookies are heavenly. Whats better than peanut butter? They are soft and gooey at them same time.
Kayla O.
Absolutley delicious!! One of my favorite cookie brands to snack on when I have the munchies!!!