BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
These are the cookies i come back to time and time again. I can never forget them. they're always in the back of my mind, waiting.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Maylene, AL
These cookies are wonderful and chewy. They do not have enough peanut butter though. Overall I would recommend them though.
Latasha S.
Latasha S.
Dublin, GA
My child likes eating these. We buy them quite often but not as much as others. They are expensive but sometimes I find them on sale.
Bailey Angeline L.
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
I thought these were a decent product. I was very satisfied with how long they stayed soft. However, they had an off taste.
C H.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I love how these are so soft and chewy and really kind remind you of Home baked cookies when doing that isn't always an option which is nice
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I'm a sucker for anything made with peanut butter! These babies right here are inexpensive and they taste just amazing!🤓🤓
Heaven P.
Heaven P.
Williamsburg, OH
So good,i love the soft cookies they are so delicious, just enough peanut butter taste,almoat eat the whole pack at once lol
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Rockmart, GA
These cookies are heavenly. Whats better than peanut butter? They are soft and gooey at them same time.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Roseboro, NC
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! It is great if you love soft cookies, like me. I buy these every week and enjoy them!