BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Erica S.
Newark, OH
One of my favorite chips annoy cookies! The chewy cookies are the best, they just break off in your mouth. Perfect with a glass of milk! So delicious!
Lanaya J.
The peanut butter chocolate chip are so soft and chew. If you put them in the microwave for a few sec they taste straight out of the oven. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
C H.
Warwick, RI
I love how these are so soft and chewy and really kind remind you of Home baked cookies when doing that isn't always an option which is nice
Brianna R.
I usaully love chips ahoy but this particular flavor is a bit too much. Also the soft chips ahoy cookies have a really strange after taste.
Jada S.
Opa Locka, FL
I actually really hate peanut butter in really soft cookies for some reason, so when I tried these they weren't exactly my cup of tea.
Latasha S.
Dublin, GA
My child likes eating these. We buy them quite often but not as much as others. They are expensive but sometimes I find them on sale.
Michelle L.
These are the cookies i come back to time and time again. I can never forget them. they're always in the back of my mind, waiting.
Heaven P.
Amelia, OH
So good,i love the soft cookies they are so delicious, just enough peanut butter taste,almoat eat the whole pack at once lol
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
I thought these were a decent product. I was very satisfied with how long they stayed soft. However, they had an off taste.
Rachel C.
Maylene, AL
These cookies are wonderful and chewy. They do not have enough peanut butter though. Overall I would recommend them though.