BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla E.
Redwood City, CA
I like to enjoy some cookies when it come to snack time these cookies are very good there is thins, chewy,soft, crunchy and they taste good too , they are affordable and that is it .
Isabel F.
Miami
Las amo!! Me encanta su sabor demasiado. Quizá el único problema es que terminen siendo un poco adictivas pero más allá de eso son muy ricas y buena opción para darse un gusto de vez en cuando en la merienda.
Katie V.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am a cookie junkie, and these are delicious. Not my absolute favorite, but I do enjoy them with a nice glass of milk. They around $4 a pack, always a nice sweet treat. I would buy these again
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I seriously can't get enough of these cookies. I can eat an entire package in one day! They amount of peanut butter chips is perfect & the chewiness is perfect as well!
Ivonne V.
Oh!! Chips ahoy!! Such a delicious cookies.... These are one of my favourite dinner always with a good glass of milk of course!!! This are delicious and the taste of peanut butter is incredible!!
Kea G.
Plant City , FL
Yummy and delicious, especially with ice cold milk. This is a great snack to indulge in and I consider it one of my comfort snacks. It's not the healthiest but it's something I'd consume every once in a while
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO
Shoot me now if I ever run out of these cookies. Love them as a snack with milk. Morning noon and night. Had them as child,a teen an adult and now as an elder. Never five them up.
Sam B.
Cairo, NY
My husband and son love these cookies! They are the perfect snack for when they just want something sweet to eat. The re-closeable package helps keep everything fresh and from going bad.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Love this cookies! This are like my midnight snack or just mid-day snack. Taste amazing especially with milk!!!! Do yourself a favor and go out and buy this cookies
Juliana M.
Memphis TN
I love how they are so soft and chewy and nice I like how they have so many different flavors and it's so delicious. Would recommend these cookies to everyone