BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I seriously can't get enough of these cookies. I can eat an entire package in one day! They amount of peanut butter chips is perfect & the chewiness is perfect as well!
Ivonne V.
Ivonne V.
Oh!! Chips ahoy!! Such a delicious cookies.... These are one of my favourite dinner always with a good glass of milk of course!!! This are delicious and the taste of peanut butter is incredible!!
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
Memphis TN
I love how they are so soft and chewy and nice I like how they have so many different flavors and it's so delicious. Would recommend these cookies to everyone
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dresden, OH
One of my favorite chips annoy cookies! The chewy cookies are the best, they just break off in your mouth. Perfect with a glass of milk! So delicious!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO
Shoot me now if I ever run out of these cookies. Love them as a snack with milk. Morning noon and night. Had them as child,a teen an adult and now as an elder. Never five them up.
Kea G.
Kea G.
Plant City , FL
Yummy and delicious, especially with ice cold milk. This is a great snack to indulge in and I consider it one of my comfort snacks. It's not the healthiest but it's something I'd consume every once in a while
Lanaya J.
Lanaya J.
The peanut butter chocolate chip are so soft and chew. If you put them in the microwave for a few sec they taste straight out of the oven. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Sam B.
Sam B.
Cairo, NY
My husband and son love these cookies! They are the perfect snack for when they just want something sweet to eat. The re-closeable package helps keep everything fresh and from going bad.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Opa Locka, FL
I actually really hate peanut butter in really soft cookies for some reason, so when I tried these they weren't exactly my cup of tea.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
I usaully love chips ahoy but this particular flavor is a bit too much. Also the soft chips ahoy cookies have a really strange after taste.