BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
These are really great, I love eating them with milk as a late night snack.
Aubree R.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I love peanut butter and I love chocolate. When I need a little pick me up or when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth, I know this is the way to go. I find these at my local grocery store or target. I highly recommend these cookies to people who like me, love peanut butter and chocolate, especially together!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I love the peanut butter chips ahoy, but the original is still the best. The thing I don't like is that these specialty cookies have less in the package. I know it's because of size and price, but I would just prefer to have more in the package to add better value.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Aye the whole bag in a Day. That's how great these cookies are OMG! I love cookies and I love chocolate so why not pair the to as One Cookie #Smart invention. I will definitely buy again and again my pantry will have a special place for you.
Jared G.
Jared G.
Southwick
These are so so so good except they are very expensive and you can only really have one a day and they are not too healthy for you there also kind of small but I love them and they taste so good specially if you get the soft ones and they're soft chunky and have peanut butter in them they're really good
marissa d.
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
my favorite chips ahoy cookie (not counting hot chocolate) i have these in my cupboard right now! i love peanut butter and chewy cookies. this is a decent price and i bring these whenever i am in charge of cookies.
Navid A.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
For all chocolate lovers these are a must, they are soft and contain large chocolate chunks. A staple of my childhood just got better. I like how the brand has evolved and made its cookie in a variety of ways.
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
This is one of my favorites treats... completly delicious was really excited about his flavor! Super affordable price and you can find it almost in every supermarket.. go get one and try!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Redwood City, CA
I like to enjoy some cookies when it come to snack time these cookies are very good there is thins, chewy,soft, crunchy and they taste good too , they are affordable and that is it .
Isabel F.
Isabel F.
Miami
Las amo!! Me encanta su sabor demasiado. Quizá el único problema es que terminen siendo un poco adictivas pero más allá de eso son muy ricas y buena opción para darse un gusto de vez en cuando en la merienda.