BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Avyana T.
Antlers, OK
My daughter will eat these all day long if she could!!! She loves the chunks! Super delicious
April M.
Taylorville, IL
I have bad teeth so the option for soft cookies is a definite in my book. They taste amazing.
ashley f.
I rarely get the chance to eat these but when I do they go great with a big glass of a milk
Jenn T.
Grove City, OH
What's not to like? Chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter, yum. Crunchy and delicious.
Alissa G.
One of my favorite snacks! These cookies are so rich and sweet, they melt into your mouth.
Aretzy M.
I really love them with milk, yogurt, otros, cake, cheesecake, and a lot of flavors
Yumi
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
I love peanut butter in any form. These are delicious. Always fresh and always flavorful
Grissel C.
Total addiction. These cookies with a cup of vanilla ice cream are the perfect dessert.
Courtney R.
Marysville, MI
I buy these for my child's snacks! He loves them! Chips ahoy is our go to cookie brand.
ari f.
I love this little pack you good put them in your bag for a snack and they taste great