BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Avyana T.
Avyana T.
Antlers, OK
My daughter will eat these all day long if she could!!! She loves the chunks! Super delicious
April M.
April M.
Taylorville, IL
I have bad teeth so the option for soft cookies is a definite in my book. They taste amazing.
ashley f.
ashley f.
I rarely get the chance to eat these but when I do they go great with a big glass of a milk
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Grove City, OH
What's not to like? Chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter, yum. Crunchy and delicious.
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
One of my favorite snacks! These cookies are so rich and sweet, they melt into your mouth.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
I love peanut butter in any form. These are delicious. Always fresh and always flavorful
Aretzy M.
Aretzy M.
I really love them with milk, yogurt, otros, cake, cheesecake, and a lot of flavors
Yumi
Grissel C.
Grissel C.
Total addiction. These cookies with a cup of vanilla ice cream are the perfect dessert.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Marysville, MI
I buy these for my child's snacks! He loves them! Chips ahoy is our go to cookie brand.
Mike M.
Mike M.
Athens, OH
Very tasty cookie but like any sweet the health value is minimal they are tasty though