BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
I really love this one! I always bring this with me whenever i go. I always brought this at Walgreens
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I love the soft cookies and these have delicious chunks of peanut butter and chocolate candy pieces!
Ariadna O.
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
I love this chocolate chips, Are sooooo gooooood!! I recommended for every one that love chocolate
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
I love any kind of the the soft and chewey! Ugh so good and not hard to eat! They're just great!
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
One of my favorite brands. I love the variety of flavors they have. Great price and great taste.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Pompano Beach, FL
My dad bought these the other day and I would love to eat like 200 you need to eat them like rn
Anjelica H.
Anjelica H.
Amazing!!
So yummy chicken of peanut butter a mouth full of deliciousness!! Every girls dream 😍
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
These are so good tasty the prefect bite I love this so much if u have not tried this u need to
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Peanut butter and chocolate chips on chips ahoy!!! What more can you ask for they are the best
Heather D.
Heather D.
Love love love chocolate chip cookies!! They are almost like a chip, you can't eat just one :)