BY CHIPS AHOY #48 in Cookies

Soft Chunky Peanut Butter see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lucinda M.
I liked this cookie! although I would say it's probably my least favorite because I'm not a huge peanutbutter fan but for it being peanutbutter I was surprised at the taste it wasn't super sweet or over bearing. my boyfriend is obsessed with peanut butter and he loved these!
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite Chips Ahoy cookies. They are very chocolatey and really chewy. Goes great with glass of ice cold milk. Even better if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and to with some ice cream.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are my daughters go to cookies she loves how soft they are. She even microwaves them forever sec. To make them even softer than they already are and with a hard-coded Cold milk mmmmm mmmmm. Awwwwwww%
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Chelsea J.
Norfolk, NY
These are THE favorite cookie in our house!! The only downfall, I never get to them in time once the husband and kids realize they're in the cupboard! Would love more coupons so I can buy them in bulk!
Jessy C.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
Chips ahoy soft chunky peanut butter cookies are so mouthwateringly delicious! I fill my cookie jar with these bad boys and they're gone within a couple of days.
Amanda F.
West Columbia
I like these a lot better than the hard cookies. There is plenty of chocolate ratio compared to cookie. The packaging could be a little better as it doesn't seal back as well once opened. I usually store in a zip lock bag after opened to keep them fresh.
Jocelyn R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love the soft chewy chunks.My guilty pleasures.Its got an insane amount of chocolate.The best way to eat these is a bit warmed up..melts the chocolate a bit..so you get that right out of the oven taste and fwwl
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not really a fan but I do like these better than the original ones. These tend to have a better chocolate flavor and the softness of these cookies help them not be so dried out