BY CHIPS AHOY #54 in Cookies

Amanda F.
West Columbia
I like these a lot better than the hard cookies. There is plenty of chocolate ratio compared to cookie. The packaging could be a little better as it doesn't seal back as well once opened. I usually store in a zip lock bag after opened to keep them fresh.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite Chips Ahoy cookies. They are very chocolatey and really chewy. Goes great with glass of ice cold milk. Even better if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and to with some ice cream.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
These are better than there hard ones because they are super soft and it's like biting into chocolate which you practically are but that's not my point. They just taste so good.
cierra s.
these are one of my favorite brands of cookies. they’re chocolaty, the right amount of crunchy and soft, and leave a burst of flavor in your mouth that lead you to wanting even more. i highly recommend these because they taste delicious, and they’re a great price!
Jessica N.
Pretty good!! My husband likes these, but I think you can tell they are processed. I would eat one if it was in front of me, but never go out of my way to buy them. The packaging is convenient. You can find it at any major grocery store.
Hiram V.
Waterbury
Texture, taste, and wanting another one check.  Oh yeah the milk. Loved them from my chilhood, teenager, young adult and as an adult.  Have some in stock for the grand kids
Paige C.
I’m not a huge fan of cookies that arnt made fresh. These ones are very soft and almost taste fresh. If I am buying cookies from the store these will always win. Recommend!
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of cookies and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!