BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
cierra s.
these are one of my favorite brands of cookies. they’re chocolaty, the right amount of crunchy and soft, and leave a burst of flavor in your mouth that lead you to wanting even more. i highly recommend these because they taste delicious, and they’re a great price!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
These are better than there hard ones because they are super soft and it's like biting into chocolate which you practically are but that's not my point. They just taste so good.
Paige C.
I’m not a huge fan of cookies that arnt made fresh. These ones are very soft and almost taste fresh. If I am buying cookies from the store these will always win. Recommend!
Jessica N.
Pretty good!! My husband likes these, but I think you can tell they are processed. I would eat one if it was in front of me, but never go out of my way to buy them. The packaging is convenient. You can find it at any major grocery store.
Hiram V.
Waterbury
Texture, taste, and wanting another one check.  Oh yeah the milk. Loved them from my chilhood, teenager, young adult and as an adult.  Have some in stock for the grand kids
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of cookies and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Dee P.
I'm usually not a fan of chips ahoy because of how hard their cookies are. But I've fell in love with almost all of their soft and chewy options! This by far is my favorite, one of my go to "binge watching" snacks! These are addicting lol, not too healthy for your though. I wouldn't recommend eating these on a daily because you can't eat just one so if you eat a lot, it will show! They're reasonably priced but hard to find, I can only find them at certain stores.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
This particular cookie was my favorite! I am a big fan of peanut butter. They are a good snack for someone who isn't looking to be on a diet. The price is a little high as well as other chips ahoy! I believe it is much better than the others. Would recommend to others.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
These cookies taste so great! I love them and I have loved them ever since I was a kid. I bought them at Walmart but you can find them at Target as well. Obviously they're not very healthy, but a great treat to indulge in occasionally!