BY CHIPS AHOY #54 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite Chips Ahoy cookies. They are very chocolatey and really chewy. Goes great with glass of ice cold milk. Even better if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and to with some ice cream.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are my daughters go to cookies she loves how soft they are. She even microwaves them forever sec. To make them even softer than they already are and with a hard-coded Cold milk mmmmm mmmmm. Awwwwwww%
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
These are better than there hard ones because they are super soft and it's like biting into chocolate which you practically are but that's not my point. They just taste so good.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
Chips ahoy soft chunky peanut butter cookies are so mouthwateringly delicious! I fill my cookie jar with these bad boys and they're gone within a couple of days.
Bryana R.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate so much and Hersey's are by far one of my favorites they just melt on your tongue I love the mixtures they use things to make them so extra good
cierra s.
these are one of my favorite brands of cookies. they’re chocolaty, the right amount of crunchy and soft, and leave a burst of flavor in your mouth that lead you to wanting even more. i highly recommend these because they taste delicious, and they’re a great price!
Amanda F.
West Columbia
I like these a lot better than the hard cookies. There is plenty of chocolate ratio compared to cookie. The packaging could be a little better as it doesn't seal back as well once opened. I usually store in a zip lock bag after opened to keep them fresh.
Amanda S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are so good. They’re always a good price and they taste great. Just the right amount of sweetness without it being too much like some other store bought cookies can be. They’re definitely one of my favorites.