BY CHIPS AHOY #39 in Cookies

Soft Chunky Peanut Butter see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite Chips Ahoy cookies. They are very chocolatey and really chewy. Goes great with glass of ice cold milk. Even better if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and to with some ice cream.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are my daughters go to cookies she loves how soft they are. She even microwaves them forever sec. To make them even softer than they already are and with a hard-coded Cold milk mmmmm mmmmm. Awwwwwww%
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Sara L.
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
These are better than there hard ones because they are super soft and it's like biting into chocolate which you practically are but that's not my point. They just taste so good.
Jessy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Alexis M.
Love love this product. It gives my face a good glow and I would recc this product to a friend. Great for girls night out and it stays on my skin very well. It is long lasting with a beautiful glow. These products never let me down and I love that I can find them at local stores close to home
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
Chips ahoy soft chunky peanut butter cookies are so mouthwateringly delicious! I fill my cookie jar with these bad boys and they're gone within a couple of days.
cierra s.
these are one of my favorite brands of cookies. they’re chocolaty, the right amount of crunchy and soft, and leave a burst of flavor in your mouth that lead you to wanting even more. i highly recommend these because they taste delicious, and they’re a great price!
Amanda F.
West Columbia
I like these a lot better than the hard cookies. There is plenty of chocolate ratio compared to cookie. The packaging could be a little better as it doesn't seal back as well once opened. I usually store in a zip lock bag after opened to keep them fresh.