Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Soft Chunky Original Cookies uploaded by DawnMarie B.

BY CHIPS AHOY #35 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Kyle N.
Maysville, MO
Are you looking for the perfect snack to save your sweet tooth? Look no further! These cookies were hand crafted by the ancient elves of the forest and perfectly refined to bring the utmost flavor and enjoyment out of every delectable bite. Perfect for absolutely any occasion, these cookies are guaranteed to suit your need, be they business, personal, party, or pleasure!
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
These are so good. But they’re small. I hate that I have to eat like an entire tray of cookies to feel satisfied. I’m not a huge cookie eater so when I do eat them, I want them to be soft and delicious. These definitely are soft and delicious but who wants to have to eat 15 cookies??
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Chocochips Ahoy have been my favorite cookies since I was a little girl. They have the perfect amount of sugar and chocolate on them. I can’t just have one cookie so I try to buy the smaller sizes so I still can have them without going too crazy lol
RaeLynn M.
Only one of these brands I can actually stand chewing. So many of these cookies are like rocks and you practically break a tooth if you bite into it wrong. But this brand has it right and I enjoy the flavor and it often goes on sale with my buget
Kerye H.
Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? In our house we prefer to pay for brand name cookies because they’re so much better than generic. And we’ve tried a lot! Market basket sells them for a good price so that’s relief!
Sherin G.
Personally, I prefer a soft chocolate chip cook to a hard one. I love that I can break these cookies apart without getting crumbs everywhere. They taste amazing and I would recommend to all of my fellow soft cookie fans!
Katijo Z.
Malden
These are pretty average for a chocolate chip cookie. There’s really nothin special about these except they’re more expensive than other brands. I’ll buy if I can find a sale in them, otherwise I don’t really buy them.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Eh not my favorite. They are cheap but I have had much better chewy chocolate chip cookies. I can throw some pre made dough in the oven and that would be the same price and warm and chewy. These just aren’t that good.
laurin t.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mmmmmmm yummy!! My favorite cookie out of all of them! So soft and gooey and basically melt in your mouth. I could eat a whole package of them in one consecutive sitting if I didn’t have self control. Scrumptious!
Jessica A.
These are the only cookies I will buy. I LOVE soft cookies. They are so soft and chewy and just perfect. When I buy these I have to hide them because whenever people are over they are gone within minutes.