BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! S'mores see more...

Dianne D.
Aurora
I was excited when I saw package. I love s’mores and often make them over the stove for a treat to myself. I was greatly disappointed in this cookie. Number one, no graham cracker taste. Number two, very minimal marshmallow taste. Reality, it tasted like their regular chocolate chip cookie with a little more cinnamon. It could be improved by making the middle marshmallow cream rather than chocolate. I’ll stick to making my s’mores over the stove.
RyLiah L.
Uniontown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’ve honestly never tried these, actually I’ve never even heard of these and that’s a bit of a surprise bc s’mores are my favorite snack, no matter what season it is lol. I’ll get stuff for s’mores and look up different recipes. I rated this a 3 because I love s’mores everything so I’m sure I’d like these. Definitely going to find these and purchase.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
I absolutely despise these cookies. I think Chip Ahoy is overall a good brand, but these cookies missed the mark. The chocolate chips were too chunky and had an artificial flavoring, the “marshmallow” bits were giant chunks and did NOT taste like marshmallow whatsoever. The cookie itself wasn’t great tasting either, so sadly dry. I would not recommend these to anyone and I won’t ever buy them again. Nabisco Chips Ahoy! S'mores Filled Soft Cookies
Cheyenne C.
Lewistown
Taste really good is amazing really does taste like s’mores. Definitely a repeat consumer when I see these at Walmart. Definitely did reach my expectations wasn’t expecting it to taste like s’mores.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bomb. Lol. I love s’more flavored foods. That’s my kryptonite. I can eat them everyday for the rest of my life. These are so good. I can eat the whole package on my own. They don’t last in my house.
Samantha H.
Eau Claire
These cookies go great as a dessert after a meal or as a snack. The s’mores aspect to them makes them taste like they came right out of the campfire! For an added bonus, warm them up with milk for the ultimate summer snack!
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
My kids really enjoy these cookies. I love that they have them in different textures. Also love when they're 2 for 5 since my little boy likes the chewy ones, so I get to buy both textures.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of the best cookies on the market. I love s’mores flavored things, so when I saw these I had to scoop them up! So soft and delicious, they’re dangerous as I could eat a whole package of them no problem.
Nicole B.
Urbana, IL
Always use these cookies instead of graham crackers for s’mores! They have a great consistency but also a high sugar content (but they’re cookies so,). These are absolutely delicious!
King King M.
Papaaloa
I love how the marshmallow and chocolate combined in a cookie. I really enjoy eating!. Although it have a lot of sugar but I still enjoy eating it. I really really recommend to try this flavor of the cookies!
Jas
Tucson, AZ
Are these bomb?
Crystal G.
These are so good!! Has anyone else tried these??
Kimberly C.