BY CHIPS AHOY #26 in Cookies

francheska r.
Okay okay so anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Resses Cup like obsessed. And when they get mixed in with anything else I usually go get it as soon as I see it. This was no expectation & as I figured I loved it . How chewy the cookie is and to have little chunks of peanut butter and chocolate pop up m'mmm even the crispy cookies pop both chewy or crispy in the microwave for a good 15 sec it's EVERYTHING!!
Rachel M.
214 Adams ave Barrington NJ
I absolutely love these Reese peanut butter chocolate chips cookies. They are so good, I love the chunks of chocolate peanut butter. I like these much better than the regular chocolate chip cookies. I definitely will keep buying this and recommend that you try them.
Jennifer Q.
I was actually very surprised by this. It tasted very good. The flavors really complimented each other and the cookie had the right amount of chocolate and recess peanut butter pieces. It is a little chew and crunchy at the same time but it’s still a great cookie
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Anything with peanut butter cups in it always seems to find a home in my pantry. My husband loves Reese's! These cookies are so tasty. Nice change from just a regular chocolate chip cookie. Of course I will continue to buy these amazing cookies!
Jaime E.
I was so happy to reeses chocolate chip cookies in the snack isle! I’ve always loved reese’s peanut butter but and they are amazing as a cookie! Plus they are perfect for dunking in milk or coffee!! I was able to get them 2 for $5 at my local pc, so i thought they were a good price.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! Just the right amount of Reese's in every cookie. Everyone I know who has tried them loves them. If you like Reese's then I would definitely recommend giving these a try sometime...but be warned that they're addictive!
Kalani D.
Rialto
What’s better then chocolate chip cookies with Reese’s in them!? One of my favorite cookies of all time. Not an everyday snack for me tho bc it is soo sweet, more of once in awhile thing. Would repurchase in a heart beat tho
Janeen B.
Grovertown
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Original Chocolate Chip Cookies. Seriously? What else needs to be said? The entire package is made to be eaten in one sitting. A cup of milk is optional.
Nicole K.
Johnstown
Chips Ahoy with Reese’s are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE cookies. I refuse to eat any other store bought cookies and wish I could find a comparable recipe to make them myself. They’re decently priced, i just wish there were more cookies for the price you pay. Oreos are the same price at my local Walmart but you get double! It’s worth paying so much, though, don’t get me wrong. I just wish prices were more comparable to other cookies.
Taylor S.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
I love these because they have Reese’s in it. These are good for dunking in a cold glass of milk and make a good snack. They only thing is sometimes they can be a little hard so search for the farthest expire date❤️
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Does this actually taste like a home baked product, or have that basic cookie mix taste?
Denice H.
Dupont, IN
When will these be released in all markets? Chips Ahoy is a go to when I don't bake myself and love Reeses.
Jessica A.
Perryville, MO
Are these soft cookies?
Allison D.
Are these any good?Are they a soft cookie?
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
When were these released? I have never seen them before and Reese's are my fav candy and the chewy choc chip cookies are also. This is heaven!! Must have.