Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies uploaded by Theresa H.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies uploaded by Anna V.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies uploaded by Shaina C.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco.
New!
Chips ahoy!
The new mix with Reese's?????????????????? peanut butter cups!
Made with milk chocolate Reese's??????????????????.
Peanut Butter Cups??????????????????.
Real chocolate chip cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
After opening the package I could immediately smell the peanut butter flavor so I was surprised that when I ate the cookies, I didn't exactly get the huge burst of peanut butter/Reese's flavor that I was initially expecting. Overall though, they were still very tasty and I would purchase them again. They are crispy and sweet with a subtle hint of peanut butter and Reese's. Definitely worth trying! Yum!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
These have my favorite combination of chips ahoy and reese's! I could eat these all of the time. The cookies have such a good crunch to them and they really satisy any sweet craving that I ever have. I would definitely buy these again! And...again.
Jennifer K.
Niles, OH
Where do I begin these cookies are amazing! Big chunks of chocolate, and peanut butter cups. Great with a glass of milk. I could seriously sit and eat the whole pack without even paying attention they are so good.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are the best chip ahoys. The cookie alone is amazing. The ingredients aren't very healthy but I still eat them like they are amazing. I bought these at Kroger for like $3. I would recommend to everyone.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Hands down some of my favorite cookies on the market. Super affordable and can usually find on sale. Delicious flavor with the peanut butter just melting in your mouth. Would highly recommend these cookies
Valerie O.
THESE ARE THEIR BEST COOKIES! I love them so much. Reese's peanut butter cups are my favorite candy and I loooove cookies so it's so appropriate that they merged the two. Delicious.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Esta galleta es y será mi favorita siempre, tiene un sabor único!!! No pueden faltar en mi casa, sin duda alguna las mejores.
Kiara R.
Oh my god, my two favorite things! Cookies and peanut butter! These are my favorite type, even over the originals.
Génesis Q.
I love chocolate chips, every Friday I bring a package to my brother and wait anxiously, they are irresistible
Amanda H.
I love these the peanut butter taste so good and they go amazingly well with ice cream
Denice H.
Dupont, IN
When will these be released in all markets? Chips Ahoy is a go to when I don't bake myself and love Reeses.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Does this actually taste like a home baked product, or have that basic cookie mix taste?
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
When were these released? I have never seen them before and Reese's are my fav candy and the chewy choc chip cookies are also. This is heaven!! Must have.
Francis R.
I like to try them? lol
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Oh wow! Why don't they sell this in other countries?