Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies uploaded by Theresa H.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies uploaded by Anna V.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies uploaded by Shaina C.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Kmart
francheska r.
Okay okay so anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Resses Cup like obsessed. And when they get mixed in with anything else I usually go get it as soon as I see it. This was no expectation & as I figured I loved it . How chewy the cookie is and to have little chunks of peanut butter and chocolate pop up m'mmm even the crispy cookies pop both chewy or crispy in the microwave for a good 15 sec it's EVERYTHING!!
Jay123v C.
I love this product it taste so,so good . It's so healthy and cookies
is so good for you . I like how easy it is to pack away and take with me to work or school , ballet. It's  very affordable not expensive at all . I just love how good it tastes . I love food .
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
You can put Reesie‘s in just about anything and I’ll love it, but putting it in my favorite cookie, now you’ve made something to live for! I don’t buy these as often because they’re rich but it’s a great treat for every now and then
Tiffany F.
Marietta
This product is delightful 🍪and feels like it melts in your mouth. They have great flavor that anyone could love. It is filled with chocolate🍫 and many other flavors that anyone could love so buy it and you will fall in love
Celina d.
schenectady
Too sweet. Too many ingredients. And I felt huge and heavy after eating just a few. Sticking to more simple ingredients and less sugar for sure. Will not be giving the kids anymore then one of these for a snack or they’ll be off the walls.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't tried many flavors through this brand other than the original and this flavor. This is definitely one of my absolute favorites can't go wrong with the case combo and definitely worth a try.
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
I am not too sure how I feel about these. They are too dry for my liking however if you dip them in milk or coffee they are good. The Reese’s gives it a good flavor but I don’t think I would buy them unless they were at a cheaper price
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
These are so tasty. I always look for them in the store. I like to dunk them in milk. The Reese’s chunks pair perfectly and they always have a good amount of chips unlike some cookies. They’re affordable and easy to find.
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
Now this is my favorite cookie . I like to put the in the fridge to get cold . Then I munch on them by myself with milk and enjoy my lonely nights without the kids . It’s a treat for myself lol . I love chips ahoy .
Lisa T.
Milton
I not only love these cookies by themselves but dunking them in milk is even better!! I love the chocolate chips and pieces of reese cups which makes the cookie even better!!
Denice H.
Dupont, IN
When will these be released in all markets? Chips Ahoy is a go to when I don't bake myself and love Reeses.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Does this actually taste like a home baked product, or have that basic cookie mix taste?
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
When were these released? I have never seen them before and Reese's are my fav candy and the chewy choc chip cookies are also. This is heaven!! Must have.
Francis R.
I like to try them? lol
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Oh wow! Why don't they sell this in other countries?