BY CHIPS AHOY #16 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
francheska r.
Okay okay so anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Resses Cup like obsessed. And when they get mixed in with anything else I usually go get it as soon as I see it. This was no expectation & as I figured I loved it . How chewy the cookie is and to have little chunks of peanut butter and chocolate pop up m'mmm even the crispy cookies pop both chewy or crispy in the microwave for a good 15 sec it's EVERYTHING!!
Jessy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yvette W.
My love for Reese's has me buying these on every shopping trip. I switch between Oreo and these every now and then. I have some sitting right next to me that I'd smacked on earlier today. They are between $2 to $4 depending on where you buy them from. They are always freshly made and sealed properly.
Sephora G.
Alamo, TX
Love these cookies they taste so good only downside is the cookies are shrinking every year they keep getting smaller and smaller they used to be bigger so I am not sure what happened there the price you pay for tiny cookies is a bit a lot for what you get if only they were bigger like they used to be
Makinzie J.
I love Reece’s and I love Chocolate chip cookies and this combines the two! I think it is the perfect sweet treat for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate together. You can get them at most grocery stores so grab some and try them for yourself, you’ll love them :)
Jay123v C.
I love this product it taste so,so good . It's so healthy and cookies
is so good for you . I like how easy it is to pack away and take with me to work or school , ballet. It's  very affordable not expensive at all . I just love how good it tastes . I love food .
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love these. They taste sooo good. I usually buy these at Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all. You can get them for about $2.50. They taste almost like homemade cookies. These save time when your in a pinch and the kids are wanting cookies.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Anything with peanut butter cups in it always seems to find a home in my pantry. My husband loves Reese's! These cookies are so tasty. Nice change from just a regular chocolate chip cookie. Of course I will continue to buy these amazing cookies!
donya a.
'adore tellement  les chips ahoy Si vous ne connaissez pas je vous conseille de vite aller en acheter un pour le tester. Je ne crois pas que vous aller détester sa. Son gout est tellement bon mais si vous avez des allergies lisez bien les ingrédients avant de l'acheter.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
You can put Reesie‘s in just about anything and I’ll love it, but putting it in my favorite cookie, now you’ve made something to live for! I don’t buy these as often because they’re rich but it’s a great treat for every now and then
Denice H.
Dupont, IN
When will these be released in all markets? Chips Ahoy is a go to when I don't bake myself and love Reeses.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Does this actually taste like a home baked product, or have that basic cookie mix taste?
Jessica A.
Perryville, MO
Are these soft cookies?
Allison D.
Are these any good?Are they a soft cookie?
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
When were these released? I have never seen them before and Reese's are my fav candy and the chewy choc chip cookies are also. This is heaven!! Must have.