BY CHIPS AHOY #17 in Cookies

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies 9.5 oz

Makinzie J.
I love Reece’s and I love Chocolate chip cookies and this combines the two! I think it is the perfect sweet treat for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate together. You can get them at most grocery stores so grab some and try them for yourself, you’ll love them :)
cierra s.
these are one of my favorite brands of cookies. they’re chocolaty, the right amount of crunchy and soft, and leave a burst of flavor in your mouth that lead you to wanting even more. i highly recommend these because they taste delicious, and they’re a great price!
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love these. They taste sooo good. I usually buy these at Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all. You can get them for about $2.50. They taste almost like homemade cookies. These save time when your in a pinch and the kids are wanting cookies.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Anything with peanut butter cups in it always seems to find a home in my pantry. My husband loves Reese's! These cookies are so tasty. Nice change from just a regular chocolate chip cookie. Of course I will continue to buy these amazing cookies!
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
Gracious! I absolutely love these cookies! We don’t buy them often, but I absolutely love pairing them with a smear of peanut butter and dipping them in some milk! The price is great and they’re available in most all retailers!
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
Chocolate and peanut is the best combination. These cookie can be purchased at most major retailers for a decent price. They aren't the cheapest cookie you can find, but they are worth the cost!
Ashley L.
These were good but they didn’t live up to what I expected. They were nice and soft but I guess I excepted more of a peanut butter taste with the Reese’s peanut butter cups in them. They did have a slight taste of peanut butter but like I said before didn’t live up to what I expected. The kids at the party seemed to really like them though.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious! Soft, flavorful, good ingredients. Hard to find and a little more expensive than some other brands but its fine. Chips Ahoy is my favorite brand of chocolate chip cookies
Jessica T.
Olivet, MI
These are some of my favorite cookies. Reese’s are my favorite and so are cookies! I’ve bought them at the grocery store. I love to dip these cookies in milk. It’s the best combination. I would buy these again
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sweeeeet! Very sweet but also yummy cookie. Those Reece's cups are a nice addition. I bought them for my husband, but also enjoyed a few. I find them at my local grocery store, Publix. They are affordable.
Allison D.
Are these any good?Are they a soft cookie?
Jessica A.
Perryville, MO
Are these soft cookies?
Julia J.
What are your favorite Chips Ahoy! cookies?
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
is this product actually good? does it taste like reese's?