Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Emely T.

BY CHIPS AHOY #28 in Cookies

• Are these just as good as the original?3 Answers
  • Have you tried them with milk? 1 Answers
  • These are good there is a chocolate chip in every bite.. I give t...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shelby -.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not too tough not too soft it's just the right taste and feel of a cookie yummy. But if you like you're cookies soft or if you're teeth can't handle the hardness they have  Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies . I love these very much the chocolate chips are so soft and smooth and yummy and sweet. I recommend this product for all ages and households.
Daniela L.
these are the worlds greatest cookies, I honestly don't care what anybody else says. i've been a repeated customer of chips ahoy reduced fat cookies since I was born honestly and I am now 21. that's a lot of years of experience if you ask me, anytime I drink or hang out with friends I always bring up the conversation of what the best cookies and I always convince people to get this box the next time they crave chocolate chip cookies. THIS ONEspecifically the reduced fat package. They are just 100x better than the originals I can't tell you why but trust me; a couple of these with a cold glass of milk and a spoon and I'm done for the day.
Payton D.
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Sabrina S.
We love chips ahoy! They are not too hard/crunchy or too soft/chewy. They absolutely satisfy and being reduced fat, it is a slightly healthier option. We will definitely continue purchasing. I love the seal of the packaging. It keeps the cookies fresh. They are a great snack and my kids love them!
Luna B.
These taste like chocolate chip cookies, nothing more you can really ask for. Personally, I’m not the biggest fan of the hard chips ahoy cookies but they are a good alternative for people who love dipping their cookies in milk or prefer to eat the classic cookie.
✨Violeta H.
These cookies taste delicious. They have an amazing flavor and are reduced fat cookies. They met my expectations and I would keep buying them, you can find them at your local grocery place. I recommend everyone who hasn’t tried them out to try them
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Let’s face it Chips Ahoy or chocolate chip cookies in general are fattening but they’re so darn good so making them in ‘reduced fat’ is one of the best ideas yet although I’ve noticed it’s not as chocolatey as the original ones but you gotta pick—- more chocolate of less fat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
These cookies are too hard for me. I rather have a soft chocolate chip cookie. These are crunchy. They have a good flavor though! I typically would buy these at Walmart! They are a pretty good value for as many cookies as you get as well.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
These cookies are very good they are softer than most cookies which is why I like them and they have a lot of chocolate chips in them which makes them taste a lot better you should try these yourself because you’re want to keep buying
Brooke T.
I love the Original Chips A Hoy Cookies. But these are even better they are reduced fat! Which is perfect for my diet. They go really well dipped in some almond milk. Yummy! I would defiantly recommend this brand to others!!
jessica a.
Milpitas, CA
What is the difference in taste between regular and reduced fat? also, which kind do you prefer?
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does the reduced fat compare to regular?
Tina F.
Are these just as good as the original?
Amy S.
Jay, FL
Would this be recommended better for Diabetics over the original?? Or does it really matter?
Debbie F.
Stevenson, WA
These are good there is a chocolate chip in every bite.. I give them an A+