Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Massiél B.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Anela A.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Acantha A.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Reduced Fat Chips Ahoy! Have 6g of fat compared with 8g in Original Chips Ahoy! see more...

• Are these just as good as the original?3 Answers
  • Have you tried them with milk? 1 Answers
  • These are good there is a chocolate chip in every bite.. ...1 Answers
Regina P.
Birmingham, AL
A fantastic, sweet, yummy treat for the whole family. Will no doubt satisfy your sweet tooth. Chips Ahoy reduced fat cookies take the guilt out of snacking. So packed with tons of chocolate chips.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I love Chips Ahoy original cookies and decided to try the reduced fat variety (fewer calories = more per serving!) but was sadly disappointed. There was a noticeable (to me) difference in the two. The reduced fat cookies are harder and not quite as flavorful.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not too tough not too soft it's just the right taste and feel of a cookie yummy. But if you like you're cookies soft or if you're teeth can't handle the hardness they have  Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies . I love these very much the chocolate chips are so soft and smooth and yummy and sweet. I recommend this product for all ages and households.
Morgan P.
Wichita
I haven’t purchased these in a long time, primarily because I like soft cookies compared to these harder ones. I prefer the Nabisco chewy chocolate chip cookies. I would recommend these if you prefer your cookies to be harder. Still a great tasting cookie.
Jess M.
Clay, NY
I was highly satisfied when I bought the reduced fat version by accident. They are slightly thinner than the original cookies but there was virtually no difference in taste! I have started to buy these instead of the original! I would definitely recommend!
✨Violeta H.
These cookies taste delicious. They have an amazing flavor and are reduced fat cookies. They met my expectations and I would keep buying them, you can find them at your local grocery place. I recommend everyone who hasn’t tried them out to try them
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
These cookies are very good they are softer than most cookies which is why I like them and they have a lot of chocolate chips in them which makes them taste a lot better you should try these yourself because you’re want to keep buying
Anam F.
Stamford
Lets talk cookies!! Im of my fave brands for cookies but this one is my go to flavor. It has such a great taste even tho its reduced fat. Its retail at a very affordable price also can be found at local stores! Would recommend it.
Destinee M.
These taste just as delicious as the regular ones! Dipped in choice of milk and it’s the best snack to fulfill a sweet craving. Repeat consumer and will continue to purchase. Highly recommend this yummy cookie. Probably my favorite store bought chocolate chip cookie.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
I love cookies! They remind me of my childhood. I would always eat these at my grandmother's house when I would get back from school. They have such a great taste. They aren't too soft, or too hard. I loved them and they just have the perfect amount of chocolate chips inside.
jessica a.
Milpitas, CA
What is the difference in taste between regular and reduced fat? also, which kind do you prefer?
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does the reduced fat compare to regular?
Tina F.
Are these just as good as the original?
Amy S.
Jay, FL
Would this be recommended better for Diabetics over the original?? Or does it really matter?
Debbie F.
Stevenson, WA
These are good there is a chocolate chip in every bite.. I give them an A+