Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Real Chocolate Chunk Cookies uploaded by Brianna L.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco.
Real chocolate chunk cookies.
Chips Ahoy! chunky
More please.
Yeah.
This cookie rocks!
Love the crunch. see more...

• Are this cookies dark chocolate and is it really a rich chocolate...1 Answers
  • Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different...3 Answers
  • "These are a perfect compliment to a cold glass of milk!" in 1 review
  • "We love to eat these with a tall glass of milke!" in 1 review
  • "Chips Ahoy is my favorite cookie brand and the major emphasis on the chunky chocolate chips with these make them a true indulgence snack." in 1 review
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
If you're looking for a cookie with the perfect chocolate to cookie ratio- look no further! I love that when I bite into one of these cookies I know that I'm going to get just enough chocolate in every single bite. Many times when you buy chocolate chip cookies, you risk getting cookies with just a few chocolate chips in them. These cookies are where it's at!... you know... the chocolate!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Nibisco Chips Ahoy used to taste good and they used to put more cookies and chunks of chocolate in them. These lack any real flavor, they are stingy with both the size and amount of chips in any of their cookies. Gross, these at one time were an amazing cookie, now they are expensive cardboard with a little bit of chocolate. Go make home made.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
If I could pick just ONE of the different types of chips ahoy cookies, I'll pick this bad boys here, because of the chunky chocolate pieces you'll find here, that's what matters in a cookie the chocolate so to be able to actually chew it it's heaven #OBSESSED and INLOVE hahahaah I would marry this cookies lol
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
If I could give these cookies more then 5 start I totally would! These cookies are delicious and remind me of my childhood! They are filled with chocolate chunks . All you need is a glass of cold milk and you're all set. I definitely bring them on road trips. Definitely recommend them to all
Gledys H.
miami, FL
The product is very good. My best friend told me to try them and I have been hooked ever since. It has enough chunks of chocolate to taste and it fresh tasting. All you need is a glass of milk or coffee and you are set!! Leave the bag in the pantry or you will eat them all at one setting.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
This is my favorite chips ahoy cookies! Its chocolate over load and I love it! The cookies themselves arent to hard or soft there just right. They are a little on the expensive side but well worth it. You can find them at any local store. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys cookies.
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
These are one of my favorite cookies. I love the giant chunks of chocolate that are everywhere, not just a few like other brands. The cookies are strong enough for a dip in milk or you can break them apart. I would recommend these to anyone who likes chocolate and cookies.
Vanessa P.
Altoona, PA
Very good chocolate chunks on cookies are my favorite. Affordable, cost just about the same as the regular chips ahoy. Not healthy at all lol so if you're on a diet I wouldn't recommend these. But if you just want a snack and something sweet then these will do
Sandra A.
I loooooooove these cookies but they can sometimes be a little too sweet. I love how soft they are because now that I have braces I need to stay away from hard food. The chocolate chips chunks melt in your mouth and it's just the best thing in the world.
Flakis D.
Best cookies ever I buy the family size the original chips ahoy cookies and it flys fast in my family when they come over to my house. my sister always eats them my parents. they are so taste is irresistible.when you start eating them you can't stop.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different from the regular ones?
Veronica O.
Are this cookies dark chocolate and is it really a rich chocolate where you only can eat one