BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Original Real Chocolate Chip Cookies are the world's favorite chocolate chip cookies packed with chocolate chips baked into every bite. see more...

• Chips Ahoy vs Oreo Which is your fav? Nabisco Chips Ahoy!...11 Answers
  • Anyone else think the taste has changed from years ago? M...7 Answers
  • mention cookies you like to enjoy with a glass of milk?I ...3 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I am a fan of sweets if you can’t tell by now! Lol 😂
If I have to have chocolate chip cookies this is my go to brand! They are crunchy and sweet, literally perfection in a cookie! 🍪 They have just enough chocolate chips to make them melt in your mouth. My kids love them just as much as me! The package they come in opens on the front and you can reseal which is aweosme. Keeps them fresh and they don’t go bad as quick! I would definitely recommend these yummy cookies! One of my favorites for sure!
Alissa A.
These cookies are great! I ate these exact cookies my whole childhood - until recently I was introduced to the chunky chocolate chip ones. These original ones have NOTHING on the chunky ones. I will say these cookies are quite hard, but that is what I've known my whole life so I like them. If you like soft, chewy cookies - these are NOT for you.
Saige A.
logan
The cookies aren't as soft as I'd like them to be. The taste isn't great for the price. they are poorly packaged resulting in broken cookies and sadness. if you like a mediocre cookie, these are for you. Looking for a super special tasty treat? Keep looking.
Sara R.
Sarasota, FL
This cookies are great, of course you can find way much better flavours around but the price will increase a lot too. This cookies are great and classic! When I have my that meal (when you can eat something out of your diet aka "cheat meal") I choose to eat 2 cookies with one scoop of Low sugar Vanilla Ice-Cream
Tink C.
My favorite cookie in America bump Oreos lol a good chocolate chip cookie with all those chocolate chips mmmm good. What ever happen to the slogan 1000 chocolate chips in every pack? Or something like that lol My chunky self. Always tries to find the party pack its bigger than the family pack lol
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
I don’t really understand the obsession with these. Awful nutritional value aside, they’re still not that good. I love chocolate chip cookies in most forms, but these are more of a mindless eating snack and a little too crispy for my taste! I prefer chewy cookies. Food is so subjective though and I can’t blame people for loving these if that’s their taste!
Stina T.
Novato
These are great for an inexpensive option for a girls night in, sleepovers, or road trips. They are okay milk-dunking cookies (crumble under the milk pressure but taste good) and are inexpensive. The taste is fairly good but a little bit overly processed. Still good for buying a lot of cookies at once or for the quick, go-to option for the night.
Tracy S.
Minot, ND
It’s still brings back childhood memories but let’s face it at the end of the day homemade cookies are better tasting and better for you. Chips ahoy is unique in nature yes and convenient but times change and there’s no reason these cookies should still be made in a preservative manner.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I grew up on these. They were always available at my grandma's house. she basicly lived on them. They have the great chocolate chip flavor that I love. A wonderful texture and are great for dunking in milk but I would like them better if they had a little less shortening in them.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
Nothing beats the original Chips Ahoy! There is a noticeable difference in the texture between the original and reduced fat varieties. While they may not be particularly healthy, they sure do taste good. They will always be my favorite when I get the craving for cookies and milk!
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
Chewy or crisp?
tae b.
Haines City, FL
Would you consider these or Oreos
Karina V.
Stanhope, NJ
Are these a good brand?
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
Who else prefers the chewy ones?
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
Are these chewy or the crunchy cookies? If not chewy, do they make chewy chips ahoys?