Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Eli J.
I love chips ahoy and I recommend this to anyone who loves the original chips ahoy and wants a more peanut butter taste. Can't go wrong with these.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
This is the perfect cookie version of a classics rootbeer float! I love these as a snack right before bed paired with a nice glass of cold milk!
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Chips Ahoy are such a signature snack staple in my household. Whenever I am craving just a light sweet snack, I always reach for my Chips Ahoy!
I love cookies ha but chips ahoy beats them all I don't buy these all the time but I do enjoy them when I have them when I crave them I do buy
Merlyn C.
Me encantan estas galletas, son mis favoritas por siempre, me encanta su sabor clasico con chispas de chocolate, las recomiendo ampliamente.
Andrea N.
White city, Or
I have yet to try these but from what I hear they are amazing. Due to reading these comments I plan on buying some on my next grocery trip.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are new and a great twist on flavor. I've tried a few different flavor a but love these the best and look forward to the next flavor
Chelsea W.
I thought these had a very nice subtle flavor. Would buy again if given the choice. I crumbled them on top of ice cream with rave review
Amie C.
inverness fl
Nope Nope Nope. this doesn't even deserve a star. Must nastiest cookies ever. I taste as if you literally dunked you cookie in root beer
peyton s.
Mercedes, TX
This flavor is so unique! sweet original cookie but with an amazing twist! the root beer isn't over whelming and has just the right kick