Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of the most creative cookies I have ever tasted. It's really good. Very affordable. Love the texture as I eat. I highly recommend for anyone. Does not matter this flavor or another flavor but this is one of my faves of Chips Ahoy!
Chante P.
These are unbelievably amazing! I love root beer floats and I also love cookies so when I saw this I knew that I had to try them out and I'm so glad that I did! It tasted exactly like a root beer with the added bonus of the cookie lol
Khadijah H.
I love chip ahoy! I do not know any one that doesn't. Personally I love this brand because of the taste, texture and consistency. I do not have to use of all my strength to chew because the cookie is not hard. I also grew up eating these cookies. Every child loves them.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this just because it is such a weird flavor and it was on sale. I wouldn't say it's not good, it's just such a different flavor that i couldn't make myself eat more than two. I have never wanted to buy them again after. A fun thought, but it doesn't work for me.
Julissa V.
In my opinion, these are disgusting. If you truly like the flavor of root beer and would like that in your cookies, then I recommend you try them. However, if you don't, don't even dare. Stick to the original flavor. Lol
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Oh, man. I'd forgotten about these! Do they even make them anymore? I remember trying all 3 flavors in one night and the Root Beer was my favorite. It really did taste like root beer soda! It was different in a very good way. Now I want some lol
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love chocolate chips cookies. You can never have too many cookies. I love that these are already in a prepackaged little container so you don't go over board with them. Which is something I always do lol
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
I bought them on a road trip, i thought i wouldnt even finish the cookies because at the time i wasnt big on sweets and it was a new flavor, but lone behold it was the perfect on the road snack and i bought more every time we stopped.
Tracy M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These cookies are soft and chewy and are a really good alternative to a root beer float. I love the flavor and the package is usually gone within two days. The price is affordable and I typically go for Chips Ahoy! when I am craving cookies. They offer a great variety of flavors and root beer float did not disappoint me.
peggy s.
Spencer, TN
I love sweets, especially candy and cookies. I find that if I exercise, I can stay at a good weight. I must have good metabolism too. One of my favorites is Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Soft Cookies. I like the chewy quality of them and they're delicous. It's worth a little exercise to indulge in these .