Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Beth W.
Really really good. This series of cookies is full of deliciousness. I can eat a whole box in one go. Soft and good
rosa a.

I like to eat sweets very much, it's one of my free hobbies and I like to share in the people and ever forever
Maria G.
las galletas con chispas de chocolate son deliciosas y crujientes perfectas para una noche viendo peliculas
Jessica A.
Victoria
I love chips ahoy but personally I don't like Hess particular ones, I only like the original cookies
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
Yes definitely try these. They are unique and tasty. Would be good to use at summer parties too.
Kayla V.
Rimouski , QC
These are so good. Just pop them in the microwave for a couple seconds and they taste homemade
Irma P.

riquisimas all I give it a 10 flavor is very strong it feels creamy cookies are emponjositas
Carmen F.
i love it, the price is the only problem because is too expensive but the flavor is yummy
marjolaine m.

very fresh cookies, are the richest I've proven with a little milk, the best in the world
ludmila a.
spain
Nunca las e provado pero tienen una pinta deliciosa de veras quierooooo unasss ya