Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Maria D.
Really these cookies were born to get
together with the ice cream are too good
when they get together but they are also very
good but with vanilla ice cream they are
perfection.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I love cookies. Always have since my grandmother made them all the time. They are my favorite treat and I just love them. I love every cookie that comes my way. :)
Lyndi T.
Orem, UT
I liked that these were soft. The root beer flavor was good, yet subtle but I prefer that instead of it being overwhelming. Diehard root beer fans might be left wanting more flavor.
Frances S.
Not bad, just weird! It really tastes like root beer, and it kind of threw me off at first. It's the kind of cookie you know will last for a while, because they are so sweet, and foreign tasting for their texture. Kind of reminds me of the old fashioned root beer barrel candy with what seems to be white chocolate chips. (Probably the float part of the root beer float.)
Jessica D.
Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Soft Cookies in the flavor Root Beer Float are beyond delicious, I'm a huge fan of a good root beer float so when I saw this I had to grab a box. Definitely a must. They really thought out side the box with this one! Absolutely amazing! Yum!
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
I did not like these at all. The flavor pairings don't go well together. I love root beer and I love chocolate chip cookies. But they don't belong together. Work a try though if you're interested. Just try to get one or two off of a friend rather than buying a whole package.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chips ahoy. Every bite you take, is heavenly and you just can't stop. I have tried almost all the varieties of it and every flavor is unique and succulent. I love the Chocolate Chips, the Peanut Butte, the M n Ms, I would definitely recommend it to others!
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I tried these thinking that they would be good since I love ROOT BEER FLOATS. but they were probably one of the most grossest cookies i have ever had. I would never buy them again, i would just stick with the original, peanut butter or something tasty like that!
Meggen G.
These cookies are so yummy they really do have that root beer flavor in them and they have a couple chocolate chips that aren't chocolate one i believe is like a mashmellow or something and the other is rootbeer it tastesreally good they are my favorite :)
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
While the cookies were okay, I could not wrap my head around the texture and the flavor. It DEFINITELY tastes like root beer, the flavor is dead on. The cookies are always soft and moist in the food way and I love chips ahoy...just not root beer.