Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Lindsey W.
Super delicious! I love these. My kids eat them in one day unfortunately though
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
These taste horrible!! And I'm not a big fan of soft cookies. Yuck yuck yuck!
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
Love chips ahoy original flavor hate root beer flavor that is just not right
Donte W.
Philadelphia , Pa
Disgusting ! Just down right disrespectful I threw them right in the trash .
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly these where one of the worst ever had I definitely do not recommend
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Me gustan mucho estas galletas son muy ricas espero puedan probarlas si si si
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the new flavor options. This one is different but really tasty. Yummm!
Laura L.
Argentona
They are great the best I have ever had, they have the essence of the original cookies with the creamy touch that melts in your mouth. For the lovers of the sweets and the chocolate I recommend these cookies accompanied with a milk base.
Jonathan C.
Caracas, Ccs
My curiosity about the Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations cookies lead me to buy three of them when I first saw them in the stores. Of those, the Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies met my expectations the most. Not saying there isn't room for improvement, but from looking at the package, I got just what I expected.

These are soft (chewy in Chips Ahoy! speak) chocolate cookies. Inside, they come with chocolate chips and mint pieces. The result is a flavor that is very close to mint chocolate chip ice cream, which is obviously what they were going for.

I saw very close because the chocolate tends to overwhelm the mint. I'm not saying you can't taste it because it is definitely there. I'm just saying that I wish it were stronger. It is stronger in the better mint chocolate chip ice creams out there. And yes, I know I'm complaining about abundance of chocolate flavor in something. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate. I just wish there were more mint here.

Two cookies provide you with 140 calories, 50 of which are from fat. There's nothing nutritious about them. (I know that was a news flash to me.) The ingredients are the standard wheat, butter, oil, and chocolate you'd expect.

So, naturally, these should not be part of your normal diet. (I really eat too much junk food.) But the Chips Ahoy! Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are absolutely something I will be buying again.
Caileigh E.
Fonthill, ON
these cookies definitely appear a lot better then they are, but they still taste okay if you have a sweet tooth. Personally not my favourite but everyone is different and they are cheap so if you give it a try it may be worth it!