Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies
Muy muy sabrosas. Súper divinas, con leche por la noche siempre las como y quiero más.
Lauren S.
Did not enjoy these. A very different taste. A little harsh. Still a soft gooey cookie
Christy O.
My kids love these, they are great for trips or gor their lunches. Love the price too.
Cynthia S.
Bowie, MD
These are beyond delicious, I love cookies and everytime I have a cheat day I get these
Megan P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste really weird. Wasn't my favorite. Had a weird after taste. Just wasn't my thing
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best cookies ever. Love love love this. I don't even have words for it.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
These were absolutely disgusting. And I actually love root beer floats. So sad lol
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
Really good but doesn't taste like actual root beer floats. Ive had better cookies
Jessica N.
Huntington, WV
My husband and I love these. So great. The taste is great. Would recommend these
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Ew I thought these tasted so weird and super sweet! I wouldn't buy these again!