Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Cori F.
Harrisville , WV
Not a fan of this flavor. I much prefer the original Chips Ahoy cookies. This flavor just seems odd to me.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
I like this cookies, so crispy and the combination with the chocolate its the besttt, i buy many years ago.
Sarah S.
I love the sweetness of these. You can't eat many at a time, but you will love them if you like root beer.
Laura A.
Stonington
the chewy variety my son's favorite in any flavor. I prefer the coconut variety, crunchy. only buy on sale.
amanda a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are surprisingly good and i love them. They do not last long at our house. We need to buy 2 packages
Danica S.
I had this at a picnic... I didn't buy the cookies but I wanted my money back. I was so confused by it...
yoleida p.
The ebst cookies in the life, its are so delicious, i love the chhips of chocolate!,i buy in supermarkets
Hannah W.
Bedford, PA
Such a different flavor but it is so good! Great for a different party snack or just a late night snack.
Kim D.
New Milford, CT
we love it and great price, not expensive to buy. we would like to see more soon. delicious and want more
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I felt like these would be good, but they're just weird. These flavors do not blend together well at all.