Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was hesitant to buy these but let me tell you, they were the best cookies I have had in a very very long time.
Sulymar L.
I lovee the chips ahoy! its my favorite of everything i like to eat with milk and they sell in almost every store
Devyn H.
Cottonwood, AZ
Yum yum yum ! I love chips ahoy and root beer so .. There is nothing better! Mmm gotta get me more of them soon!
Kathy Y.
Roswell, GA
love cookies are great treat and easy to find , try not to eat it that often , but when I can i eat quite few :)
Jamie C.
Opelika, AL
Chips Ahoy! and Root Beer Float! Who could ask for anything better?! They are delicious! Definitely a must try!
Donna S.
Moline, IL
Nabisco chips ahoy is a good brand but this certain type leaves one not favourable.Keep this type under cover.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
For that unique taste that we crave every once in a while, these cookies are great for that! Wonderful flavor!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were just weird! Didn't care for Nabrisco root beer cookies! Although the regular ones are really tasty
Heidi M.
Des Moines, IA
These re not my favorite of all the flavors because of the flavor of the root Beer dosent go with the cookies
Sasha M.
Heber Springs
I've had these a few times just wish the observed milk better! I love chips ahoy! Thank you for being alive!