Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Melissa Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love root beer floats so I thought I give these try not good at all. it taste like root beer but in cookie form with is weird.
Celeste G.
I've tried these once. Since I like root beer float I was like ok I'll give it a try . But to my surprise I'm not a fan of these
Brandi S.
I only found these once and I loved them! I'm a huge fan of rootbeet and making it into a soft chewy cookie was a genius idea.
Berta T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chips ahoyT they are so crunchy and delicious sweet in flavor although it is not healthy i stil love to munch on them
Liz W.
These are okay. they don't quite taste like ice cream, a bit more like sugary substances. i guess that's what you get though.
Matthew E.
Smithfield, NC
I was very skeptical about trying these but I was presently surprised! They're awesome and do actually taste like root beer.
Trishelle S.
These were horrible. I really didn't like this flavor. It does not taste like a root beer float at all. I was disappointed!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A classic, this cookie reminds me so bad to my childhood, eating with some milk or chocolate milk, is affordable and nice.
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
Did not care for this cookie it was not the flavor I thought it would be in way too sweet. Only my children would eat this.
Leidy Marian R.
Me gustan demasiadoooooo!!! Me fascinan! Demasiado geniales! Me gustan demasiadoooooo!!! Me fascinan! Demasiado geniales!