Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Brittany B.
Bronx, NY
This is absolutely disgusting. Whoever thought of this should be fired. I should be shot for even thinking they would be somewhat good
Luisa S.
las originales son las mejores, nada como el sabor original de la mejor galleta que existe en el mundo. deberían de ser ma seconomicas
Gheysi M.
love it, i like very much the product, the price is not so high, i always buy this product, the flavor is very good and smell excelent
peyton s.
Mercedes, TX
This flavor is so unique! sweet original cookie but with an amazing twist! the root beer isn't over whelming and has just the right kick
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
I love all the chips ahoy. I love eating these cookies they taste so good.This is actually my favorite cookie I could eat it everyday.
Kelcie L.
Salisbury, MD
Surprisingly good! They are good but the root beer taste is a little off! I would recommend them if you really like root beer floats!
Natasha y.
Lewisville, NC
My son lives chips ahoy he has been eating eat for over 23 years and is still eating them I buy them every time I go food shopping
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX
This are ok, they don't taste much like root beer. I don't know if I will buy this again. Maybe if they tasted more like root beer
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA
I tried the "Chunky Chocolate Chips" Chips Ahoy and they were NOT my cup of tea. My husband loved them, I didn't at the least bit.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies taste so good and they are one of my many guilty pleasures! I think that they are very affordable and are amazing!