Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Cookies uploaded by Matteo E.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float Chewy Soft Cookies.

New!

Resealable.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Now I dont like giving bad reviews buuuttttt.... Im a cookie fiend! I love my sweets! Chips Ahoy is usually the better brand but these were a total miss for me! Chocolate chips the way to go for sure. this just had a funny taste to it. My dog enjoyed them tho.
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
These cookies are good in moderation. My little sister loves them and will clear the whole bag, of course she's 7 and will clear any whole bag of cookies.. I personally think they're a little on the too sweet side, I can eat one or two but after that they're just too sweet
Leandra T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These actually taste like root beer float! They were delicious and soft, just a bit too sweet for me. My husband loved them so I buy them every once in a while. I really enjoy chewy cookies so I was glad that these weren't hard and dry.
Charlotte G.
Indianapolis, IN
These cookies are delicious. I had them a while back because well, root beer cookies are weird and I impulse buy weird things. Anyways, I didn't expect them to be as good as they are. Chewy and they contain chips of root beer and white chocolate chips that just made the cookie extra special.
crystal b.
Bossier City, LA
I heard a rumor that Chips Ahoy made a cookie with oreo creme in the middle. That sounded so amazing I went to 3 Walmart's and my local Marsh grocery store looking for them. Ultimately those 4 places did not have them. Eventually my craving got so bad that I just ordered them on Amazon!

These are what you'd expect from the name. Its your typical chewy chips ahoy but inside the cookie there is a thin layer of oreo creme. Now this isnt the same amount of creme you've become accustomed to in a normal oreo cookie. to fit the creme inside the cookie they put less of it in there. And this isnt like taking 2 chips ahoy cookies and putting oreo creme between them (that throws off the proportions, "cookie to creme ratio"). But what your left with is a excellent tasting chips ahoy cookie with a nice creme filled bonus in the middle. The creme adds a nice sweetness to the cookie. These are delicious. I'm actually eating them as I type this. I literally have a cookie in my right hand and I am typing this with my left. There are crumbs all over my keyboard. Why are you still reading this? Go buy these cookies!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Let me just begin by saying I do have a big sweet tooth. But these cookies were way too sweet for me! By the end of the bag I was just downright nauseous. They were chewy and well made just too sweet for me.
Brittany G.
Anderson, IN
These were not very good for a cookie. I didn't really like the flavor. I would not buy these again or would I recommend them to anyone. I don't think you can properly put a root beer float flavor into a cookie.
Kachi N.
This is so good the little white parts taste just like ice cream, I'm a first time user. It's a regular cookie with a twist it's has ice cream in it ! This was definitely delicious I would recommend to others !
Emilee R.
It tastes a lot like root beer. I bought them for my daughter because I am not a fan of root beer but she seemed to like them. They're not too sweet either like some ice cream flavored cookies or deserts.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok so when chips ahoy came out with these ice cream shop cookies I was hooked. The one I liked the most is the root beer float cookies; they have a root beer flavor with white chocolate chips. These cookies are so good.