Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Alexandra S.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Chewy Mint Chocolate Chip.
New!
Delicious. Real chocolate chip cookies.
Yippeee. We all scream for ice cream!
Joy.

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
O.M.G. These cookies are not for the children. I definitely hide these when I buy them. The great taste of the original chocolate chip cookies with a little added something special just for me. I definitely recommend you give these a try if you haven't already. They are definitely a must-have.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
These chips ahoy cookies were actually way better than i expected. I thought they would be overwhelmingly minty but the chocolate cookie went nicely with the mint and they are definitely dunkable with milk.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Got a coupon for a free bag of these a while back (honestly would have never bought to try other wise) They were suprisingly really good, I was afraid theyd be too sweet or have too many different flavors going on but my husband and I actually really enjoyed them and finished the entire bag. Not our regular cookie pick but nice for something different every once in awhile
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love chip ahoy ice cream creations chewy cookies mint chocolate chip because they taste great. the pros are taste, price and selection, that is why i am a repeat consumer. i have recommended to others to so they can enjoy the amazing flavor.
Catherine B.
These are amazing. I found them in a random grocery store with a friend and I'm not proud of it, but we ate the entire thing that night. They're so chocolately and minty, it's actually perfect. These cookies are so good because they're chewy, full of chocolate, and mint.
Sarah H.
Orlando, FL
I love mint, so when I saw these cookies, I had to give them a try. I love Chips Ahoy chewy cookies, so I knew I was more than likely going love these. They're not overly minty which is great. I thought these were great and I wish they were still around! I would about 10 more packages right now.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I love anything with mint in them! And they are soft! Double win for me. Definitely met my expectations. Definitely not a healthy choice but a little sugar won't hurt anybody! Right? Haha will buy again.
Chelsie G.
I bought these last time I went grocery shopping just to try them out. They were gone in one day! They weren't really my cup of tea but my husband and son really liked them, I would recommend this product to mint lovers.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I wasn't a big fan of the taste. While the cookies were very soft, I wasn't enjoying the chocolate and the mint combination. I would recommend these to someone who might like that combo, but for me it was overwhelming.