Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Hot Cocoa Filled Soft Cookies uploaded by Lyntoy D.

BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madie T.
Boise, ID
Choclate, can I say choclate oh my gosh! These cookies are so soft and moist and filled with cholcate, ladies if you need a choclate fix look no further. These have a taste of hot cocoa which I find amazing and super comforting. The one thing that I wish would change is the size of them, they're such small cookies I have to eat half of the box to feel like i've eaten anything.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so delicious! I love the chewy texture and how all the chocolatey goodness makes it known that the hot cocoa is definitely there. The best way to enjoy these cookies is to microwave them a bit, just like how the package directs.
Linden W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are delicious. They are perfect for a late night snack/ sweet tooth. I love the chocolate in the middle and the soft baked texture. They are very chocolaty and really do taste like hot coco somehow. Truly a delicious treat.
Fatima M.
I love cookies and have a major sweet tooth and these are delicious. I love these cookies and they really don't disappoint. I love hot cocoa so the filling is a nice addition to the cookie. They're great
Yessica D.
Doral, FL

These cookies are definitely delicious! I am a chocolate lover and it is certainly an excellent choice for chocolate lovers! I definitely love them. They are very economically accessible!

I really love these cookies!Everyone should eat them sometime is best!
Britny M.
Cambridge, OH
These are my absolute favorite cookies. I'm not ashamed to say I've put away a whole pack in one sitting. They're hard to find, especially in the spring/summer time so it's best to stock up in the fall. The filing tastes just like hot cocoa, and you can microwave them so they're warm and gooey!
Lyntoy D.
Fort Smith, AR
They taste so delicious I recently did a taste and review about them on my YouTube channel. They actually taste a hint of cocoa but not powdery like some cookies tend to do when they try to make them taste like a specific food.
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really liked these. They were limited time and really hard for me to find, but I was determined! The taste was unique and I loved it. I wish it wasn't limited though! The limited edition cookie trend is fun though.
Kristine l.
These are so good! They had some at the vending machine at my school and everyone loves them so much that they just end up taking them all before I get a chance to ūüė≠
Kaylynn K.
I wish these cookies were not limited edition because I absolutely love these they taste so delicous and like hot choclate to me that I wish they were not limited edution and were always available to buy
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Can anyone tell me if it's a good idea to use it as a topping for cupcakes ???
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Would these be perfect with coffee?
Aimée M.
Are these actually good or are they overdone like the cake batter ones??
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
Has anyone tried this? Are they good or you need to eat it warm
C. G.
I love hot chocolate in general but I'm a little weary about cookies.. are they as good as the real thing?