BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Lift resealable package.
Haunted.
Real chocolate chip cookies.
Beware.
Slit appears when opened, sealed.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Haunted Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "I love the original chips ahoy so when I see these around Halloween I definitely buy them." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate chip cookies." in 1 review
ADRIANA O.
Esto es tenebrosamente divino! a quien no le gusta el chocolate? jajaja aun no conozco a la primera persona a la que no le guste este delicioso sabor, la perfecta combinación para el chocolate es algo crujientemente rico, y así son nuestras Chips Ahoy! son una explosión de sabores que debes tener en tu próxima celebración escalofriante.
Angela- W.
These could be gone in a day in my house ! By far a family flavor . In my opinion because they are Halloween they taste better lol Anything holiday themed taste better . Chips Ahoy hands down best chocolate chip cookies ever !
Joane G.
Caracas
My favorite part of Halloween is when placed this issue on the packaging of biscuits, snacks and some other products. I LOVE! They look great and also not, but to know more delicious Hahaha but definitely the presentation no matter where they come from, what matters is that you really like and that fascinates me Chips Ahoy! They are so delicious, that really I have no words.
They have to probrarlas if they have not.
I doubt it completely. #ILove
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chips Ahoy can make any cookie appealing to their consumers, just by the way they package their products. As soon as I saw them on the shelf, I automatically put two in my cart..lol. If you're a fan of these cookies, trust me, you will not be disappointed. What are you waiting for???? Hit the store!!!
Monica H.
My favorite part about Halloween is the sweet, yummy snacks, but Chips Ahoy definitely makes the sweetest and yummiest cookies of all! These taste like the orginal delicious chocolate chip cookies from Chips Ahoy , but the colors and packaging get you into the Halloween spirit ! Perfect for Halloween parties or get togethers ! Always on my shopping list for Halloween ! Love ! Love !LOVE!!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love me some cookies and you can never go wrong with the brand Nabisco. I have been purchasing Chips Ahoy cookies by them for YEARS and I've never been disappointed. I love these Halloween themed cookies because they are just chocolate chip cookies with orange pieces and it just feels better celebrating Halloween with a bag of these!
Yaiza A.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Las compre para probarlas porq nunca las había probado y me gustaron mucho yo soy fan de las chips ahoy y ahora añado una más a mi colección de sabores q me encantan. Les recomiendo q las compren lo único malo es q q son por temporada so tienes q esperar un año para volver a comprarlas. Por lo demás están riquísimas.
Katrina S.
Otis Orchards , WA
I got these for a nice treat for my little sister when she comes home from trick or treating. Pair it with a nice glass of milk and these cookies are the bomb! I expected them to be a little dry, but they were amazing! I would recommend buying these, got mine from Target! Check them out when they go on clearance!
Jessica L.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have always been a chips ahoy girl but these were very festive so I decided to try them. They were just as good as I predicted. The taste is similar to the taste of other chips ahoy cookies. The price wasn't outrageous and I would definitely recommend them to others around Halloween time to get into the spirit!
Heather G.
West Deptford , NJ
I love all Chips Ahoy! products. They keep coming out with amazing flavors. These are my favorite for Halloween, I have started making goody bags for my trick-or-treaters and I am always sure to include these in the bags. I stock up and bring them to work too, they never make it through the day!
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Do you have a preference between the holiday chips ahoy and the originals?
Cecilia P.
Do they have them in chewy?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these just the regular cookies but halloween colored ?
azil s.
Where do they sell these they look good I love chips ahoy I will definitely want to try these
Sabrina T.
Are these only sold during Halloween?