BY CHIPS AHOY #74 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Lift resealable package.
Haunted.
Real chocolate chip cookies.
Beware.
Slit appears when opened, sealed.

• "My favorite chocolate chip cookies." in 1 review
  • "I love the original chips ahoy so when I see these around Halloween I definitely buy them." in 1 review
Virginia M.
These taste really good they are my favorite halloweem snack i mostly always buy them at walmart there only like $2 there delicious and it give you the halloween vibe ❤
#HALLOWEENSNACKS! Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Haunted Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
ADRIANA O.
Esto es tenebrosamente divino! a quien no le gusta el chocolate? jajaja aun no conozco a la primera persona a la que no le guste este delicioso sabor, la perfecta combinación para el chocolate es algo crujientemente rico, y así son nuestras Chips Ahoy! son una explosión de sabores que debes tener en tu próxima celebración escalofriante.
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
Me and my family are really big fans of halloween so anytime brands have halloween themed products we love them. These cookies are delicious and cholately and perfectly spooky. They are super affordable and usually come in a few differnt flavors to choose from .
Angela- W.
These could be gone in a day in my house ! By far a family flavor . In my opinion because they are Halloween they taste better lol Anything holiday themed taste better . Chips Ahoy hands down best chocolate chip cookies ever !
Cecelia D.
River Falls, WI
Yummy! I love Halloween and I love all the fun and festive foods I can find. I love cookies in general so these were worth the money. They're very reasonably priced and I bet any kid would love to have these in their lunch box
Joane G.
My favorite part of Halloween is when placed this issue on the packaging of biscuits, snacks and some other products. I LOVE! They look great and also not, but to know more delicious Hahaha but definitely the presentation no matter where they come from, what matters is that you really like and that fascinates me Chips Ahoy! They are so delicious, that really I have no words.
They have to probrarlas if they have not.
I doubt it completely. #ILove
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chips Ahoy can make any cookie appealing to their consumers, just by the way they package their products. As soon as I saw them on the shelf, I automatically put two in my cart..lol. If you're a fan of these cookies, trust me, you will not be disappointed. What are you waiting for???? Hit the store!!!
Monica H.
My favorite part about Halloween is the sweet, yummy snacks, but Chips Ahoy definitely makes the sweetest and yummiest cookies of all! These taste like the orginal delicious chocolate chip cookies from Chips Ahoy , but the colors and packaging get you into the Halloween spirit ! Perfect for Halloween parties or get togethers ! Always on my shopping list for Halloween ! Love ! Love !LOVE!!
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love me some cookies and you can never go wrong with the brand Nabisco. I have been purchasing Chips Ahoy cookies by them for YEARS and I've never been disappointed. I love these Halloween themed cookies because they are just chocolate chip cookies with orange pieces and it just feels better celebrating Halloween with a bag of these!
Yaiza M.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Las compre para probarlas porq nunca las había probado y me gustaron mucho yo soy fan de las chips ahoy y ahora añado una más a mi colección de sabores q me encantan. Les recomiendo q las compren lo único malo es q q son por temporada so tienes q esperar un año para volver a comprarlas. Por lo demás están riquísimas.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Do you have a preference between the holiday chips ahoy and the originals?
Cecilia P.
Do they have them in chewy?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these just the regular cookies but halloween colored ?
azil s.
Where do they sell these they look good I love chips ahoy I will definitely want to try these
Sabrina T.
Are these only sold during Halloween?