BY CHIPS AHOY #77 in Cookies

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Lift resealable package.
Haunted.
Real chocolate chip cookies.
Beware.
Slit appears when opened, sealed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My favorite chocolate chip cookies." in 1 review
  • "I love the original chips ahoy so when I see these around Halloween I definitely buy them." in 1 review
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I have tried pretty much every cookie out there, THIS cookie is literally the best tasting, the best ingredient-wise, and the all around best price out there. I was skeptical at first about it simply because I didn't know much about the flavor mix of this particular cookie in the beginning, but wow is it fantastic!
Jennifer V.
Staten Island, NY
These cookies are pretty much the same as any chocolate chip ahoy cookie the only difference is the color. However, with that being said, they are loved by my girls and that is why I buy them when they come out during the Halloween time of the year. Seem to taste the same no real different other than appearance.
Heather G.
West Deptford, NJ
I love all Chips Ahoy! products. They keep coming out with amazing flavors. These are my favorite for Halloween, I have started making goody bags for my trick-or-treaters and I am always sure to include these in the bags. I stock up and bring them to work too, they never make it through the day!
Bella R.
These cookies have made Halloween my favorite time of year. I go to Walmart every year around this time to stock up while they're much cheaper after Halloween. Probably not the healthiest snack but they say too much of anything can kill you right ? lol I would definitely recommend them.
Yisbeli A.
I love this cookies. Chips Ahoy! are soo good! I eat them every time I can. Isn't healthy because are cookies, but once a month doesn't hurt, haha. I can find them in every supermarket. They are as good as the original ones. I recommend these cookies to everyone, they're really good!
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
Goes well with some delicious 2% milk. I bought it at local grocery store. it is super affordable which is perfect for my budget And it's super healthy. I would buy this product again because it was just so good. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Robin D.
Los Angeles, CA
Chips Ahoy is one of my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookie. Its so fun that they've made them festive for Halloween! Same great taste but spooky packaging and orange chips thrown in. I love it!!
They are great straight from the package but even better dunked in milk!
Benedict C.
Berthoud, CO
We love these for Halloween, they go fast. The kids and adults both enjoy these and come back for more! They are very good tasting and go great with milk! We have tried many types of Chip Ahoy s and they are always great tasting. Pick up some today and see for yourself!
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA
These are the best cookies! Love them they have the best taste and amazing with a glass of milk! It's hard not to eat the whole pack!! I always buy these and stock up so I don't run out of them. I like these better than other brands I would recommend trying this one!
Elizabeth A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so when these come out I grab them as soon as I can! Affordable and a cute deviation from the original! You can buy them at any grocery store or at Walmart and they are a fun snack for kids and adults during the holiday.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Do you have a preference between the holiday chips ahoy and the originals?
Cecilia P.
Do they have them in chewy?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these just the regular cookies but halloween colored ?
azil s.
Where do they sell these they look good I love chips ahoy I will definitely want to try these
Sabrina T.
Are these only sold during Halloween?