BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Start your review of Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Double Chocolate Chip Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Chips Ahoy how I love you so much! Every shopping trip I make sure to come home with some because they make me and my glasses of milk so happy. My son even loves these yummy cookies too. This is my go to cookies if anything else. I highly recommend!
Mary C.
Purchased at: Target
If you are anything like myself then you know a good cookie when you see one! The Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Crunchy Cookies Choco Chunky cookies are beyond heavenly! Chunks of Chocolate bursting in your mouth! Best served with an ice cold glass of milk! Dunking them in the milk is awesome becaud they don't go soggy! They stay crunchy! Perfect late night snack! If you haven't tried them yet you should! They are delicious!
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Double chocolate chip cookies??? I think yes!!! I love these cookies! I get mine in Walmart. They are so affordable! And I’ll say they’re a lot better than the great value brand!
Cynthia G.
Middletown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite of all of the cookies the flavor and the amount if chocolate chips in each cookie is great. I rarely drink milk but with this cookie I can't help but dunk them.
Rebecca C.
Simply definitely delicious I love how cholate Chip's just melt in my mouth 😋 thank goodness for the fresh tasting chocolate chip cookies even better tasting with a small scoop of chocolate chip ice cream and top it with another 🍪 n a nice Cold glass of milk 🍶😋 🌰 finger licking good 😊😋👅
Katy S.
There are so many types of cookies I like, but Chips Ahoy are the best! I love to dip them in a glass on Almond Milk and snack away. In my opinion, they have such a great flavor and they aren’t too hard or too soft. In fact, I think I may have some right now!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Chips ahoy are such a good cheap inexpensive cookie. They are often on sale but one get one or 2/5. I like to try all the different flavors. They are a terrific value for the price. I love the extra chocolate in these.
Dawn K.
Stockdale, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Terrific store bought cookie that comes in a resealable bag to help keep them fresh. We love them at our house! This is the crunchier version but there is a chewier version if you prefer that.
Cynthia L.
Woodsfield
Here's another chocolate favorite of mine. I buy these for the grandkids. They always want cookies and candy. This takes care of both. Plus I get a few in the process. Lol...love chips ahoy!!!!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
So good! Cookies are my favorite and anything with chocolate jumps a little bit further up that list. I typically pick up a pack of these every time I grocery shop.