BY CHIPS AHOY #28 in Cookies

They're Irresistibly Delicious. Made with lots of delicious, real chocolate chips, Chips Ahoy! more than earns its name. Convenient single-serving packs. Food Type: Cookies; Flavor: Chocolate Chip; Capacity (Weight): 8.0 oz; Packing Type: Pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All my like I have been obsessed with these cookies! I remember purchasing them back in high school and eating them slowly enjoying each bite! To this day an adult 26 years old and still love them ! They are so yummy! I use them for my children all the time and even purchased these bags and gave them out as Halloween candy 🍬 great value ! Yummy! Go get yours !
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These tiny cookies are bite size and perfect for a snack to hold you over until lunch. Not the healthiest snack option but it does the job. Everyone loves a good crunchy chocolate chip cookie! I definitely recommend picking these up at your next gas station visit! Never know when you gotta satisfy a sweet tooth.
Adam L.
Las Vegas , NV
I used to get these at my work all the time. I worked at Fas Mart and they were a great deal. Each cookie was the perfect size and they are perfect for on the go. I will get these again and others will definitely like them too if they like the full sized cookies as well.
Amy Z.
This is my fav!! I love the minis so much lol. They're just very very hard to find in the larger size bag, but when I do I buy like 10 bags! Haha. Idk what it is about the minis but they are so much better thank the normal size packs. I want some now! Haha.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Been a Chips Ahoy lover for as far back as I can remember. I always took them to school in my lunches & alwayd had them at home for an afterschool or late-night snack! Sooo good with an ice cold glass of milk. My kids love them just as much as I did as a kid. They even leave a few out for Santa on Christmas Eve every year! Can't go wrong with these crunchy and delicious, mini chocolate chip cookies!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mini chips ahoy cookies are perfect for a snack or to pack in your kids lunches for school. They are little bite sized cookies that taste exactly like regular chips ahoy cookies just littler. I recommend these for anyone on the go for a snack.
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
Chances are you will eat the entire bag shortly after opening.....they are like potato chips in that once you open the bag you are going to have a few...a few more than you know you should....that is reality so have some milk and coffee nearby
Anna E.
united states
One of my all time favorite snacks! Have you ever put them in the freezer? You totally should. Its my favorite way to eat them! I love chips ahoy! Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Cookies Mini Chocolate Chip
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I had to give these 5 stars. They’re soooo yummy. They are definitely not healthy, but they taste so good, they’re easy to find, and they are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies!
shera z.
sunny isles
Great taste. I stick with organic so I don’t realy buy them but every now and then I do buy these bags for my kids because their small, and their sold in most stores I go to, so I do give in here and there and their priced well, generally for about a dollar
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has this cookie became anyones favorite?
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Whats your favorite product from the pack?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Which one is better the cookies or the ritz?
Mackenzie A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I've seemed to notice, the mini chips ahoy taste different/even better then the original sized chips ahoy cookies. why is that?