BY CHIPS AHOY #24 in Cookies

They're Irresistibly Delicious. Made with lots of delicious, real chocolate chips, Chips Ahoy! more than earns its name. Convenient single-serving packs. Food Type: Cookies; Flavor: Chocolate Chip; Capacity (Weight): 8.0 oz; Packing Type: Pack. see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All my like I have been obsessed with these cookies! I remember purchasing them back in high school and eating them slowly enjoying each bite! To this day an adult 26 years old and still love them ! They are so yummy! I use them for my children all the time and even purchased these bags and gave them out as Halloween candy 🍬 great value ! Yummy! Go get yours !
Adam L.
Glenwood, IA
I used to get these at my work all the time. I worked at Fas Mart and they were a great deal. Each cookie was the perfect size and they are perfect for on the go. I will get these again and others will definitely like them too if they like the full sized cookies as well.
Karina C.
chicago
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Been a Chips Ahoy lover for as far back as I can remember. I always took them to school in my lunches & alwayd had them at home for an afterschool or late-night snack! Sooo good with an ice cold glass of milk. My kids love them just as much as I did as a kid. They even leave a few out for Santa on Christmas Eve every year! Can't go wrong with these crunchy and delicious, mini chocolate chip cookies!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mini chips ahoy cookies are perfect for a snack or to pack in your kids lunches for school. They are little bite sized cookies that taste exactly like regular chips ahoy cookies just littler. I recommend these for anyone on the go for a snack.
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
Chances are you will eat the entire bag shortly after opening.....they are like potato chips in that once you open the bag you are going to have a few...a few more than you know you should....that is reality so have some milk and coffee nearby
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I had to give these 5 stars. They’re soooo yummy. They are definitely not healthy, but they taste so good, they’re easy to find, and they are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies!
Nicole H.
Knox, PA
Flavor is great. We are repeat customers for this product. Definitely not what you would reach for for a healthy snack but a cheat day must. Great to pop in your purse or diaper bag for a snack in the car for the kids!
Erica P.
Lakewood
wish there were more in the bag. tastes good, very crumbly though. not very healthy but it doesn't matter to me. not my favorite cookie but it's still good. i recommend these for lunches on the go or for the kids.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought these would be the exact same as the ones in the larger bag, but they're not. They seem hollow and crispy, not as flavorful. And the price is a bit higher per ounce. Great when I'm in a pinch, but they're not the same. I'll stick to their counterpart in the bag. I love the mini vs regular sized, too. Everyone tries to say its in my head, but I think it's because they're probably made in different places and sold in different materials.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has this cookie became anyones favorite?
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Whats your favorite product from the pack?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Which one is better the cookies or the ritz?
Mackenzie A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I've seemed to notice, the mini chips ahoy taste different/even better then the original sized chips ahoy cookies. why is that?