BY CHIPS AHOY

They're Irresistibly Delicious. Made with lots of delicious, real chocolate chips, Chips Ahoy! more than earns its name. Convenient single-serving packs. Food Type: Cookies; Flavor: Chocolate Chip; Capacity (Weight): 8.0 oz; Packing Type: Pack. see more...

Lexi L.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my fav things to snack on. I love that they’re bite sized and have the perfect crunch. I love to have these as a random snack or included with my lunch at work or school. These are the perfect treat to come home to!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These tiny cookies are bite size and perfect for a snack to hold you over until lunch. Not the healthiest snack option but it does the job. Everyone loves a good crunchy chocolate chip cookie! I definitely recommend picking these up at your next gas station visit! Never know when you gotta satisfy a sweet tooth.
Adam L.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to get these at my work all the time. I worked at Fas Mart and they were a great deal. Each cookie was the perfect size and they are perfect for on the go. I will get these again and others will definitely like them too if they like the full sized cookies as well.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For a snack these small bags of Chips Ahoy cookies are genius! I bought 2 for my son and I. He was so excited about it too. These cookies are my favorite and clearly are now my toddlers favorite too. We love the plain chocolate chip kind of anything. Highly recommend!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,056 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cookies and what better than these cute on the go cookie cups. I like how I can simply pour milk into the cup and enjoy this cookie treat. Great for all ages and especially for kids. Tiny bite sized cookies are perfect.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Been a Chips Ahoy lover for as far back as I can remember. I always took them to school in my lunches & alwayd had them at home for an afterschool or late-night snack! Sooo good with an ice cold glass of milk. My kids love them just as much as I did as a kid. They even leave a few out for Santa on Christmas Eve every year! Can't go wrong with these crunchy and delicious, mini chocolate chip cookies!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mini chips ahoy cookies are perfect for a snack or to pack in your kids lunches for school. They are little bite sized cookies that taste exactly like regular chips ahoy cookies just littler. I recommend these for anyone on the go for a snack.
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
Chances are you will eat the entire bag shortly after opening.....they are like potato chips in that once you open the bag you are going to have a few...a few more than you know you should....that is reality so have some milk and coffee nearby
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I had to give these 5 stars. They’re soooo yummy. They are definitely not healthy, but they taste so good, they’re easy to find, and they are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies!
Erica P.
Lakewood
wish there were more in the bag. tastes good, very crumbly though. not very healthy but it doesn't matter to me. not my favorite cookie but it's still good. i recommend these for lunches on the go or for the kids.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has this cookie became anyones favorite?
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Whats your favorite product from the pack?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Which one is better the cookies or the ritz?
Mackenzie A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I've seemed to notice, the mini chips ahoy taste different/even better then the original sized chips ahoy cookies. why is that?