BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kasey C.
Lancaster, CA
If hear guys are in the house I have an extremely hard time staying away. I'm not a fan of crunchy cookies but there's something about these that I can't help it be addicted to. They're loaded with chocolate so you get some softness from that and there's just enough crunch it give them an amazing texture.
I have purchased these at all grocery stores (we don't discriminate against sales in my house).
Irene M.
Fresno
This is a great, reasonably priced snack. Now if I could only stop myself from eating the whole package in one sitting! This product is available is most grocery stores and is never disappointing. I prefer the chunk style cookies, but the regular one's are just as delicious. Just give me the cookie and some milk and I am a happy camper.
Chyanne E.
These are my favorite chips ahoy because theres so much more chocolate! Made specifically for the chocolate lover, I just cant get enough of these! Great for a little extra treat in your kids’ lunches to let them know youre thinking about them extra! Highly recommend!
Kayla G.
Chunky chocolate chips rather than the original is the way to go. Gives the cookie that extra level of bite you really want to make it feel satisfying. These cookies are totally artificial, so as long as you're okay with preservatives... go for it.
Kaila M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Chips Ahoy chunky cookies are always a guilty pleasure of mine. They are a product almost always kept around at our house for when I get a hankering for chocolate. Chunky chocolate chips, and the crunchy-ish cookies are just delicious.
Catherine T.
Clarendon, PA
My favorite cookies! I buy these at least twice a week because they are so delicious! Does not compare. I’m not usually a cookie fan but these I could eat the whole package in one sitting! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Victoria D.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite cookies!! They are absolutely delicious. If I could eat the whole package in one sitting, I’m sure I would. They are my treat to myself after a hard week. They aren’t the most healthy, but who cares! They’re worth it!
Jennifer L.
The chocolate chunk cookies are very sweet tooth satisfying.  They aren't too sweet and have great flavor.  I am definitely a repeat consumer, and will continue to be.  I have tried different flavor varieties.
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Estas galletas se ganan la medalla a las mejores galletas desde chiquitas marcaron mi infancia hasta hoy en día de grande cada vez que las pruebo es como volver a mi infancia no son nada caras son bastante económicas
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
these with a a glass of milk. always the best mix. sometimes cookies stale out pretty quick but since they made new packaging it has seemed to help with that. very inexpensive even for the family sized package