BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chunky Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Crammed with real chocolate chunks Resealable package Kosher see more...

• Are this cookies dark chocolate and is it really a rich c...1 Answers
  • I warm them and you, how do you eat them?2 Answers
  • Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they d...3 Answers
Markia M.
Monee, IL
I really love these cookies because they taste so good compare to similar products plus they’re affordable and not expensive. These has met my expectations as a repeat consumer who would recommend this product to others.
Amanda W.
These are my all time favorite cookies. I get the chunky bc they have more chocolate chips. Chips ahoy is way better than any other cookie brand. The others are too hard and taste fake. I recommend these to others.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is by far my favorite prepackaged chocolate chip cookie! It is much better than any other brand in my opinion. You get a huge amount of chocolate in each bite of cookie. Each cookie contains chips and chunks of chocolate! Writing this review makes me want some right now! It is not a soft cookie which is what I normally enjoy but this is not overly hard and crunchy and very delicious. A great value especially if on special offer or coupons or both!!!
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
These chocolate chunk cookies are pretty good! They're soft with a little crunch. They taste great. The chocolate chunks are like giant chocolate chip rocks, but they pretty much melt in your mouth. The chocolate taste is a bit richer than the regular chips. I'd definitely recommend trying.
Anna T.
New York
Love it. If your a chocolate fan. Who loves chocolate chips more than you like cookies...this is your calling. The chocolate chunks are easy to bite into... kinda like fudge but not that soft.  Hate that the package comes with less cookies than the regular package of chips ahoy chocolate chips cookies. Always end up buying 2 packs every time I end up in target due to their sale.
Annie V.
Somerset, KY
I love chips ahoy soooo much and they are fantastic. The chunky chocolate ones are really good bc the normal ones already have enough chocolate in it but these go above and beyond w it
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
1,226 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oh so good. This is the first time getting them in a long time. A ton of chocolate chips. If you are getting them for a healthy snack they are not that. I'm just saying because I saw a lot of the previous reviews and a lot of them were saying that they were high in corn syrups. This is from a cookie company that makes cookies. They are not a cracker company. They make cookies. They either have a ton of bad things (which I know that it does) than why get them if you are going to complain about it. I got the cookies because I wanted some freaking cookies. They taste amazing! I would recommend them!
LaBrisha B.
Chips Ahoy used to be so delicious to me and now they have a very awkward taste kinda flour o
taste. They're not the delicious cookie from the 90s that I used to love anymore they kept changing ingredients or something because the cookies are not the same. I'm pretty much over these cookies. I rember Chips Ahoy when they would come in the blue pack but inside the blue pack each row of cookies would be in their own white sleeve that you can retwist and placed back into your cookie pack and not worry about your other cookies going stale those times seem far away now.
Leeanne W.
White City, OR
These are a great cookie! The perfect crunch, the perfect amount of chunky chocolate and a wonderful flavor! The price is great, and Navi’s o offers coupons, too! I buy these often!
Violeta N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite cookies. So addicting and so crispy with each bite. I. Don’t care if they’re healthy or not they’re that good you don’t look at the calories from you spell out a bag of these
Nyah B.