BY CHIPS AHOY #11 in Cookies

• I warm them and you, how do you eat them?2 Answers
  • Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different...3 Answers
Megan M.
Glenolden, PA
Although the cookie has more of an emphasis on the semisweet chocolate chips and chunks. With every bite, your taste buds will get slapped with chocolatey flavor. It’s almost to the point where your mouth might think it’s eating a candy bar.As for the cookie part of the cookie, it’s not as soft as regular Chewy Chips Ahoy. But these could also easily be called Chunky Chewy Chips Ahoy or given its predecessor’s name, Chips Ahoy Soft Baked Chunky Cookies. I love these cookies and they're great with a glass of milk!
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. These little delights didn’t disappoint! There are several different kinds of chips and chunks to give your tastebuds surprise after surprise! They are a wonderful little snack or desert. The biggest problem is it is hard to eat only one! Make sure the package is fresh. After they’ve been in the plastic a while, they don’t taste as fabulous!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Every once in a while I’ll buy packaged cookies as a snack or treat. These certainly aren’t healthy but they’re delicious. Chips Ahoy has recently come out with a bunch of new flavors, but you can’t go wrong with chunky chocolate cookies. These are available almost everywhere, from gas station convenience stores to fill grocery stores.
Nikki R.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my god, the perfect cookie. It's so close to a fresh baked cookie because it's soft and the texture has you feeling complete. Warm this up in the microwave and you've got the perfect cookie. It's not like other brands of cookie. I believe a fresh cookie should be soft and this cookie is the ideal cookie. 5/5
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oh so good. This is the first time getting them in a long time. A ton of chocolate chips. If you are getting them for a healthy snack they are not that. I'm just saying because I saw a lot of the previous reviews and a lot of them were saying that they were high in corn syrups. This is from a cookie company that makes cookies. They are not a cracker company. They make cookies. They either have a ton of bad things (which I know that it does) than why get them if you are going to complain about it. I got the cookies because I wanted some freaking cookies. They taste amazing! I would recommend them!
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Chips Ahoy used to be so delicious to me and now they have a very awkward taste kinda flour o
taste. They're not the delicious cookie from the 90s that I used to love anymore they kept changing ingredients or something because the cookies are not the same. I'm pretty much over these cookies. I rember Chips Ahoy when they would come in the blue pack but inside the blue pack each row of cookies would be in their own white sleeve that you can retwist and placed back into your cookie pack and not worry about your other cookies going stale those times seem far away now.
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
These are okay I don't like them because they're pretty crunchy but the chocolate pieces are pretty huge should definitely is chunky you can enjoy these with a nice cold cup of milk you definitely be good with a dividend and making them softly taste good that way
Chyanne E.
This is my all-time Chips Ahoy brand. The chocolate chips are bigger and you get more bang for your buck out of the cookie. They can be bought at pretty much every grocery store and at places like Walgreens and CVS too. Highly recommend over the blue and red!
Kristen K.
The Chunky Chips Ahoy are my favorite due to the large pieces of chocolate. However, generic brands, in my opinion, often taste just as good as these and are less expensive. I buy these when they are on sale. I would recommend them to others definitely.
Amy S.
I love Chips Ahoy Cookies Chunky Chocolate Chip! They have such a strong, wonderful chocolaty taste. I love dipping them in a glass of ice, cold milk. They are the perfect treat for after a meal, or just for a midday snack. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is craving something sweet!
Nyah B.
Rockford , IL
Question has been deleted
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different from the regular ones?
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Do any eat the birthday cake one?
Ade S.
I warm them and you, how do you eat them?
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
Which variety is everyone's favorite?