BY CHIPS AHOY #28 in Cookies

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chunky Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Crammed with real chocolate chunks Resealable package Kosher see more...

• Are this cookies dark chocolate and is it really a rich chocolate...1 Answers
  • I warm them and you, how do you eat them?2 Answers
  • Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different...3 Answers
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is by far my favorite prepackaged chocolate chip cookie! It is much better than any other brand in my opinion. You get a huge amount of chocolate in each bite of cookie. Each cookie contains chips and chunks of chocolate! Writing this review makes me want some right now! It is not a soft cookie which is what I normally enjoy but this is not overly hard and crunchy and very delicious. A great value especially if on special offer or coupons or both!!!
Anna T.
New York
Love it. If your a chocolate fan. Who loves chocolate chips more than you like cookies...this is your calling. The chocolate chunks are easy to bite into... kinda like fudge but not that soft.  Hate that the package comes with less cookies than the regular package of chips ahoy chocolate chips cookies. Always end up buying 2 packs every time I end up in target due to their sale.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oh so good. This is the first time getting them in a long time. A ton of chocolate chips. If you are getting them for a healthy snack they are not that. I'm just saying because I saw a lot of the previous reviews and a lot of them were saying that they were high in corn syrups. This is from a cookie company that makes cookies. They are not a cracker company. They make cookies. They either have a ton of bad things (which I know that it does) than why get them if you are going to complain about it. I got the cookies because I wanted some freaking cookies. They taste amazing! I would recommend them!
Erica L.
My all time favorite cookies ever! Chocolate chunks in a crunchy cookie, need I say more?! Perfect to dunk in milk without it immediately disintegrating, just delicious as can be. Definitely not nutritious so if you’re concerned with calories this is probably not the cookie for you.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Chips Ahoy used to be so delicious to me and now they have a very awkward taste kinda flour o
taste. They're not the delicious cookie from the 90s that I used to love anymore they kept changing ingredients or something because the cookies are not the same. I'm pretty much over these cookies. I rember Chips Ahoy when they would come in the blue pack but inside the blue pack each row of cookies would be in their own white sleeve that you can retwist and placed back into your cookie pack and not worry about your other cookies going stale those times seem far away now.
Chyanne E.
This is my all-time Chips Ahoy brand. The chocolate chips are bigger and you get more bang for your buck out of the cookie. They can be bought at pretty much every grocery store and at places like Walgreens and CVS too. Highly recommend over the blue and red!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Megan M.
Glenolden, PA
Although the cookie has more of an emphasis on the semisweet chocolate chips and chunks. With every bite, your taste buds will get slapped with chocolatey flavor. It’s almost to the point where your mouth might think it’s eating a candy bar.As for the cookie part of the cookie, it’s not as soft as regular Chewy Chips Ahoy. But these could also easily be called Chunky Chewy Chips Ahoy or given its predecessor’s name, Chips Ahoy Soft Baked Chunky Cookies. I love these cookies and they're great with a glass of milk!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I gave this five stars because I love cookies and these cookies didn’t fail to impress me the first time I tried them. After that first time trying them every time I go to the store I buy another pack because they are just that good... I recommend
Luz R.
lawrenceville , GA
I am a fan of chocolate chip cookies, this brand happens to be one of the good brands that I have seen. It has a lot of flavor cause when it says it has chocolate and it's chunky, they mean it! I recommend this brand of cookies to many others
Nyah B.
Rockford, IL
Question has been deleted
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different from the regular ones?
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Do any eat the birthday cake one?
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
Which variety is everyone's favorite?
Ade S.
I warm them and you, how do you eat them?