BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chunky Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Crammed with real chocolate chunks Resealable package Kosher see more...

• Are this cookies dark chocolate and is it really a rich c...1 Answers
  • I warm them and you, how do you eat them?2 Answers
  • Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they d...3 Answers
Markia M.
Monee, IL
I really love these cookies because they taste so good compare to similar products plus they’re affordable and not expensive. These has met my expectations as a repeat consumer who would recommend this product to others.
Kennedy P.
Saratoga Springs
The more chocolate I can get, the better! The chunks in these cookies are very satisfying.  I do tend to notice that after awhile of eating these cookies there is a very chemically taste that settles in your mouth, and that is why I gave it four stars. Besides that, a very great product and snack!
annalise m.
I am a much bigger fan of the cookies you can put in the oven and bake but these are definitely a great quick option. I also like that these are chunky and have extra chocolate in them. Definitely one of the best cookie brands plus a great deal overall.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is by far my favorite prepackaged chocolate chip cookie! It is much better than any other brand in my opinion. You get a huge amount of chocolate in each bite of cookie. Each cookie contains chips and chunks of chocolate! Writing this review makes me want some right now! It is not a soft cookie which is what I normally enjoy but this is not overly hard and crunchy and very delicious. A great value especially if on special offer or coupons or both!!!
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
These chocolate chunk cookies are pretty good! They're soft with a little crunch. They taste great. The chocolate chunks are like giant chocolate chip rocks, but they pretty much melt in your mouth. The chocolate taste is a bit richer than the regular chips. I'd definitely recommend trying.
Anna T.
New York
Love it. If your a chocolate fan. Who loves chocolate chips more than you like cookies...this is your calling. The chocolate chunks are easy to bite into... kinda like fudge but not that soft.  Hate that the package comes with less cookies than the regular package of chips ahoy chocolate chips cookies. Always end up buying 2 packs every time I end up in target due to their sale.
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
You cant really go wrong with any of the Chips Ahoy! cookies - they know how to do cookies right.  It is a guilty pleasure, that's a given.  But who can resist that fresh, delicious cookie taste with huge chunks of chocolate in every bite?  They are the perfect mix of chocolate and cookies melting in your mouth in delicious, yummy unison.
Rebeca M.
Coconut creek, FL
Your cookies are so crunchy. Pieces break off in cookies easily. so it is easy to eat.I think your cookies are so flavorful. So it really makes you want to eat more of it.It is so quick and yummy. If you are in a hurry it is quick and yummy to eat. Sometimes I am in a hurry and it is the fastest yummiest thing to eat.I like your chips ahoy.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,204 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oh so good. This is the first time getting them in a long time. A ton of chocolate chips. If you are getting them for a healthy snack they are not that. I'm just saying because I saw a lot of the previous reviews and a lot of them were saying that they were high in corn syrups. This is from a cookie company that makes cookies. They are not a cracker company. They make cookies. They either have a ton of bad things (which I know that it does) than why get them if you are going to complain about it. I got the cookies because I wanted some freaking cookies. They taste amazing! I would recommend them!
☀️Solar H.
Queen Creek, AZ
If you're a chocolate lover such as my self this is a NEED. For late nights when I'm doing homework this is my Go. To. Snack! It's so yummy and delicious esp with some Almond milk with Cinnamon sprinkled on top. Running to Walmart or CVS has become my nightly ritual. Happy Finals Week xx
Nyah B.
Rockford, IL
Question has been deleted
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Do any eat the birthday cake one?
Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
Is this like dark chocolate chips ahoy? Or how are they different from the regular ones?
Ade S.
I warm them and you, how do you eat them?
Charl L.