Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal Chewy Cookies uploaded by donna s.

BY CHIPS AHOY #37 in Cookies

• I have always seen these cookies in the shelves of my gro...1 Answers
  • Minis or Normal Chips ahoy! size ?3 Answers
  • CAN THESE COOKIES BE DUNKED IN MILK WITHOUT FALLING APART...5 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "they are so delicious and chewy i could eat a whole box to myself!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner." in 1 review
  • "I loooooooove chips ahoy, the only chocolate chip cookie I eat, yummy, nsbisco is the best, with oatmeal is delicious too" in 1 review
  • "I thought I would love these since I love oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, but the combination is not as good as I thought it would be." in 1 review
  • "BEST COOKIES EVER!" in 1 review
mya b.
Knoxville
I love eating these with vanilla ice cream, they taste soooo good together. Because the cookie it’s hard and it’s just chewy. Best when you heat it up a little bit then eat with ice cream. Will recommend to people that have weak teeth. Or people that like chewy cookies a
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I prefer my cookies chewy, and these are super affordable. I buy these at Walmart and Publix. They are delicious and I could eat the box in a day or two.
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
They’re the perfect amount of chewy and they taste great! Sometimes I prefer to these to freshly baked cookies right out the oven. I usually keep a container in my pantry and eat them as a little late night snack. They taste great!
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
I love how chewy these are! I can literally eat a whole package by myself and not even realize it. The chewy chocolate chip ones are my favorite! And my husband loves the crunchy ones.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
Love chips ahoy. Is it me or did they taste way different than when we were younger? And the cookies are smaller?! LOL i still pick them up from time to time. I’ve tried a bunch of their flavors. And i usually get them at target
Rina R.
By far the best and truly stays fresh when you seal them properly. You’ll forget about the regular chips ahoy after trying these and trust me everyone at home will love them!
Christina J.
I have had these in my house for the longest time. This is a product I continuously buy over and over again for me and my little siblings. It is at a low price for such a grand amount and it’s taste is delicious. These soft cookies almost melt in your mouth. It is perfect to give as a snack to anyone.
Kareliz B.
Mount Dora, FL
Chips ahoy tastes pretty good. It's not as good as homemade cookies and they are kind of small but they are alright for when you have a lazy day and domt wanna bake.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Get these for the kids and they love them. This brand and this particular cookies l have been around for quite sometime. Taste pretty good for a store bought cookie.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
I’m a chewy cookie kind of girl. They just taste better even tho the original cookies are good too. These come in so many different types of flavors so there is always something for everyone. I hear mine up a few minutes in the microwave and they are good. Even dunk them in milk too. Try these if you like the original cookies
Janice S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
CAN THESE COOKIES BE DUNKED IN MILK WITHOUT FALLING APART OR TURNING TO MUSH??
Megan  P.
Good ?
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?
Jessica D.
Minis or Normal Chips ahoy! size ?
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?