Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal Chewy Cookies uploaded by donna s.

BY CHIPS AHOY #34 in Cookies

• I have always seen these cookies in the shelves of my grocery sto...1 Answers
  • Minis or Normal Chips ahoy! size ?3 Answers
  • CAN THESE COOKIES BE DUNKED IN MILK WITHOUT FALLING APART OR TURN...5 Answers
Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal Chewy Cookies
  • "I thought I would love these since I love oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, but the combination is not as good as I thought it would be." in 1 review
  • "they are so delicious and chewy i could eat a whole box to myself!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner." in 1 review
  • "I loooooooove chips ahoy, the only chocolate chip cookie I eat, yummy, nsbisco is the best, with oatmeal is delicious too" in 1 review
  • "BEST COOKIES EVER!" in 1 review
Christina J.
I have had these in my house for the longest time. This is a product I continuously buy over and over again for me and my little siblings. It is at a low price for such a grand amount and it’s taste is delicious. These soft cookies almost melt in your mouth. It is perfect to give as a snack to anyone.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tatiana C.
Love it! Tastes very good the cookies are as advertised and they are very soft. After a while the flavor is tiring and I think that with milk I gets too soggy. I prefer Oreos with milk instead but this is a nice snack to have 3-5 cookies per sitting or so.
✨Raven M.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are my absolute favorite cookies. When I would go to work, this is always what I would get to snack on for my 15 minute breaks. I love these cookies so much, they have the perfect balance between the two flavors. I love it!
Kyleigh M.
Boswell , PA
These are my go to cookies. If you want soft cookies tasting like they just came out of the oven, these are perfect. They’re always fresh! I’ll continue to buy these cookies over any others on the market.
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
The perfect little snacks I love oatmeal so the most definitely won me over. Usually in most cookies or granola bars the oatmeal is very hard or there’s more of it there than needs to be. The oatmeal and chocolate chips to brown sugar ratio is just amazing. I only eat there chewy brand now . So I’m giving this product a 5 star. Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal Chewy Cookies
Sarah W.
My kids love the chewy brand of chips ahoy cookies. These ones weren’t their favorite by my husband and I really liked them. If you want a kid pleasing brand go with the original and ditch the oatmeal.
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I prefer my cookies chewy, and these are super affordable. I buy these at Walmart and Publix. They are delicious and I could eat the box in a day or two.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
They’re the perfect amount of chewy and they taste great! Sometimes I prefer to these to freshly baked cookies right out the oven. I usually keep a container in my pantry and eat them as a little late night snack. They taste great!
Janice S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
CAN THESE COOKIES BE DUNKED IN MILK WITHOUT FALLING APART OR TURNING TO MUSH??
Megan  P.
Good ?
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?
Jessica D.
Minis or Normal Chips ahoy! size ?
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?