Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal Chewy Cookies uploaded by donna s.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Oatmeal Chewy
Real chocolate chip cookies.
Soft love.
Lift resealable package.
Slit appears when opened.
Sealed. see more...

• I have always seen these cookies in the shelves of my grocery store...1 Answers
  • Minis or Normal Chips ahoy! size ?3 Answers
  • CAN THESE COOKIES BE DUNKED IN MILK WITHOUT FALLING APART OR TURNIN...5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner." in 1 review
  • "they are so delicious and chewy i could eat a whole box to myself!" in 1 review
  • "I thought I would love these since I love oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, but the combination is not as good as I thought it would be." in 1 review
  • "BEST COOKIES EVER!" in 1 review
  • "I loooooooove chips ahoy, the only chocolate chip cookie I eat, yummy, nsbisco is the best, with oatmeal is delicious too" in 1 review
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I will eat a whole pkg of this if you let me. I love the oatmeal in these. It helps dull down the sweetness a bit and helps you eat less. They still have the same yummy taste as the original but with some added texture. If i could find these more often i would purchase them every chance i saw them. Inexpensive and can be used for other things if crumbled and mashed. How about a cheesecake pie crust...or a topping for a fruit crumble...eh? Stuff is addictive and i think Nabisco knows that.
Alfonsina T.
Alfonsina T.
Love them!!!
Best cookies well in my opinion😂. This are a must in my house, and you can find this type mostly everywhere, you can find the brand anywhere Publix, Walmart, CVS, Walgreen's etc. You can find different varieties chewy, hard, chocolate chip, nuts etc. This are my favorite tho😍😍 I totally recommend them!!
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
I don't usually buy sweets but I have a soft spot for these. I usually buy these at target and they are so worth the binge. They're not healthy at all but I figure since they are not a routine thing its ok. I wish they were NON GMO but they are really delicious. I love to mix them in with rocky road ice cream.
April W.
April W.
These are pretty good. I really love the chewy cookies from chips ahoy. The crispy ones are way to hard and make a huge mess with crumbs. I think the oatmeal is a better option but I wish they would make a gluten free kind. That would be great so i could let the kids eat them. till then they are mine lol
Yili X.
Yili X.
These cookies taste great but I can't get over the texture. They're definitely chewy but they're also kind of slimy tasting. I can't pinpoint the strange texture but when you put them in your mouth it doesn't break into smaller crumbs, but rather it turns into a slimy mush that's kind of unpleasant.
Marla A.
Marla A.
GREAT TASTE. The Chewy cookies are chewy but still fresh! These pair well with milk or ice cream. A great price point. Kids will love these! Great for any sweets lover, but hard to have just one. These come in a variety of flavors! The resealable packing is great to ensure freshness.
Christina G.
Christina G.
My family ❤️'S these cookies! We used to get the classic chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. However, these chewy ones are so much better! A much more close to homemade texture and taste. I prefer the oatmeal and chocolate chip combination as opposed to just chocolate chip.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hopewell, VA
These cookies are definitely chewy. They stay soft very well and taste great. The oatmeal can be a little overwhelming though, and tastes a bit like actual oatmeal, just in a cookie form. The kids like them though, so I like that they're are a slightly healthier cookie.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
Eh these are decent they are nothing I would be running to the store dying to have, but they are pretty good. The oatmeal makes them a little more moist than other cookies but it will do the trick. If you like oatmeal cookies then these might provide a nice treat to it.
narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite cookie, like ever!!! I used to buy it from Walmart, Shoppers but I cannot find it anymore anywhere. I feel like the oatmeal helped regulate my stomach. Not necessary a healthy option for that, but I love it. A little too sweet for the average taste.
Janice S.
Janice S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
CAN THESE COOKIES BE DUNKED IN MILK WITHOUT FALLING APART OR TURNING TO MUSH??
Megan  P.
Megan P.
Good ?
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
MIAMI, FL
Minis or Normal Chips ahoy! size ?
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?