BY CHIPS AHOY #33 in Cookies

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Original Real Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Where fun lives.
Share me.
Sooo good.
Slit appears when opened.
Sealed.
Lift resealable package. see more...

• Chips Ahoy vs Oreo Which is your fav? Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocola...8 Answers
  • Anyone else think the taste has changed from years ago? More of a...7 Answers
  • Chicos ahoy or Keebler chocolate chip? Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocol...2 Answers
Alanoud A.
These are one of the best tasting cookies you can experience in my opinion. they just bring satisfaction and i used to crave them alot.. i did stop eating these though because i wanted to lose weight and they weren't the best diet food out there. i returned to eating sweet cookies recently yet i didn't go back to craving these for some reason. i think it's because i always thought of how much sugar that was in them and now my brain signals DANGER whenever i see them xD
Joanna S.
These cookies have been around in my family for years. Not only are they a delicious treat, but when we have guests over or we BBQ outside, we purchase these because we all have a sweet tooth! I like buying them in the big packages. They are sweet without being too overwhelming, if you've never tried these before, you are missing out. They are sold pretty much everywhere!
Emily W.
These are my favorite cookies of all time! I've been eating these cookies since I was really little. I used to share them with my dog Angel they were both our favorites. They aren't very healthy but they definitely fix my sweet tooth. I love dipping them in milk, because they taste even better than when they do dry. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cookies! ūüć™
Brooke J.
Chips Ahoy can be an okay snack and treat but they always seem to be coated is cookie crumbs and very dry. Say an Oreo and Chips Ahoy cookies were next to each other I would defiantly choose and Oreo. Chips Ahoy can be bland if you don't get a chocolate chips in your bite. Besides those reason I think the cookie is a good size and can be great for little kids.
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
Gosh! These are one of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. These don't know lay in my house more than 2 days. It's so bad that I buy two. The soft chewy ones for my husband and the original for myself. But I eat one row the first day with milk. And you don't do it right unless you dunk the chip cookies into the mug of cold milk! Next day its DONE! :)
step c.
South Gate, CA
Memories when me and my husband moved in together before bed time when baby was slepping we would watch t.v have some chips ahoy big glass of milk and have a treat before bed time. its the only time we had togther after a crazy working schedule and gym we would enjoy a little treat lol good cookies and the memories build around them.
Brittney H.
My favorite cookie at the grocery store! I choose these over Oreos each time. They are a crunchy consistency not super soft but paired with milk...are such a good dessert! When they soak up the milk they become so soft and just melt in your mouth! My friends think I am crazy that I would choose Chips Ahoy over homemade cookies!
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
These have been a favorite since I was a child, and I'm proud to be approaching my 51st birthday. Amazingly, Nabisco has been very careful with the recipe for these cookies. I taste no difference between the ones I buy today and thosenof my childhood. These are the only cookies that I still eat after all these years. #beachbag
Shannon G.
Denville, NJ
These are literally the best cookies ever. I remember eating them all throughout high school and college. They're especially good to share with friends.

The chocolate chips are the perfect size and there's a perfect amount in each cook. Extra good if you crumble them and put them on top of ice cream. Oh my god so good!
Keana B.
I love Chips Ahoy cookies specifically how much of a great cookie it tastes like and the chocolate in it only adds to the flavor. I usually buy this at a local supermarket and it did meet my expectations. I love that the cookies come in different varieties and have different flavors of the chocolate inside the cookie.
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
Chewy or crisp?
tae b.
Haines City, FL
Would you consider these or Oreos
Karina V.
Stanhope, NJ
Are these a good brand?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Who else prefers the chewy ones?
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
Are these chewy or the crunchy cookies? If not chewy, do they make chewy chips ahoys?