Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Choco Chunky Crunchy Cookies uploaded by Jodie Z.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Choco Chunky Crunchy Cookies uploaded by Jewel B.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Choco Chunky Crunchy Cookies uploaded by Liliia R.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Choco Chunky Crunchy Cookies.

New!

Real chocolate chunk cookies.

Slit appears when opened.

Sealed.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Choco Chunky Crunchy Cookies
  • "I am going to keep a look out for these because they look very good!" in 1 review
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These are such a classic Chips Ahoy treasure! I love a good chunky and crunchy cookie to pair with a glass of milk (writing reviews about cookies is seriously making me crave cookies and milk!). The price point of this pack isn’t terrible but usually when you pick these up, it’s only at a gas station and it’s been $2 - $3 just for a small row, which is annoying. But hey when I have a sweet tooth, I don’t care. These are a classic, I have to get them.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite Cookie in our home. We love the chunky chocolate chunks they are especially good when you’re done in milk. They are so buttery and chocolatey you cannot go wrong with this totally in love with these
Genavieve L.
napa
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my husbands favorite cookies out of all the chips ahoy. They are crunchy and packed full of chocolate chunks. What more could you want from a cookie? Perfect for dunking in milk, and that's really what they are for anyway.
Jodie Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I scanned the product UPC code and the regular Choco Chunky came up but the ones I purchased are in the photo attached. These aren't soft baked but they aren't exactly hard either. They are super yummy and addicting. I will definitely buy again!
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
These always seem to be a little softer than the original with bigger chocolate chip chunks. I do have a harder time finding these in the store but I think I prefer this variety to the original.
Surbhi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are totally bomb cookies!! I love the mix of the chocolate chips and the crunch!! And they don’t skimp on the chips either. Every bite is chocolate filled! I really enjoy these. Yes, they are unhealthy but they are turning to be my guilty pleasure. Lol, I do space myself style munching on these.
Lori B.
Westminster, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite cookie! I love Chips Ahoy brand but they outdone themselves with this cookie! It has so much chocolate and the perfect amount of crunch. These are great dipped in milk or just eaten plain. I have to be careful when I buy them or I'll sit down and eat them all!
Karina C.
chicago
Alo S.
Mercedes
Purchased at: H-E-B
These are very good and they make good snacks for your kids. This is something I must always have for a snack for my children. My parents love to get some as well and can practically finish the entire package when sharing.
Stephanie F.
Omg these are sooooo gooooddd! I love the ginormous chocolate chunks in them, they’re amazing!! I would recommend these to anyone that enjoys the chips ahoy cookies (: no cons, they’re just that good.
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
Need to try these, I love chocolate.