BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Gooey Caramel Chewy Caramel Filled Soft Cookies.
Lift for cookie joy!
Fun filled.
Mmm...
Slit appears when opened sealed.

• These look amazing, but I've never seen tem in any stores, where ...3 Answers
  • Is there a lot of caramel in these?2 Answers
  • Are these gooey inside and out or just inside? 3 Answers
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
AMAZING!!!!! Talk about making my mouth water. I love the Chips Ahoy Chewy cookies but adding caramel into the mix.... is genius! They melt in your mouth and perfect to eat with some milk. I don’t dunk them because they are so soft already but just having a glass of milk afterward is perfect!
BettyJo M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the caramel mixed with the chewy chips ahoy. Definitely not my absolute favor but still deserves five stars because they are tasty, affordable and well they are a chips ahoy how can you really go wrong?
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are on of my favorite cookies. I wish I could still find it. It was so good that I almost ate the whole package. The price was great. I would recommend this cookie to everyone
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was really excited to try the Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chewy Caramel Filled Soft Cookies. But I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting more caramel. Also, even though they were soft cookies, they left my mouth feeling dry. The overall flavor was ok though.
Francis R.
Nabisco is trying a little too hard to be extra. I used to be one of those people who would want all the bells and whistles in their food, and I guess Nabisco caught on. However, my palette is starting to become a bit mature and I need the flavor's to calm down a few notches. The caramel is too extra.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pop these little things in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds. These will taste like these just came right out of the oven. These taste great room temperature. These taste even better out of the microwave. It's a perfect little pick me up. It's all warm gooey and full of caramel.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
This is my favorite go to snack. I usually indulge in this cause it's gooey. I grab two of these cookies grab ice cream and I smash them together to make ice cream cookies for my dessert of cheat meal. This is child hood memories.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are so rich! They have caramel and chocolate chips so I though they'd be too sweet. But chips ahoy keeps a good balance of the two while stil maintaining the original chocolate chip flavor. I would highly recommend these if you want a new spin on an old favorite cookie.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
My absolute favorite cookies by far. I can eat these all day. it has the right amount Carmel to cookie. I like them with milk, by them selves right of the package and in ice cream. I like to make small ice cream sandwiches with them. everyone should definitely try these.
Carey P.
OHHHH BOYYY do not get me started with these i have the biggest sweet tooth i know and these call my name every time i pass them in the grocery and since they are so cheap i always have a way to justify purchasing them and every time i take a trip to walmart i tend to pick them up ahaha
Adrienne G.
These look amazing, but I've never seen tem in any stores, where can I buy them?
Katie L.
aurora, CO
Are these gooey inside and out or just inside?
Donna B.
Is there a lot of caramel in these?