BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum yum yum! T these are delicious if you need a quick treat eat. Don’t eat too many though because I think they are high in calories. You can get them at many grocery stores for around 4 dollars a pack. Try them dipped in almond milk!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these gooey cookies. Cannot eat a lot of them due to how rich they are. These are not healthy for one but they are good. This is my favorite cookie. Price is reasonable at Walmart. I recommend these cookies to anyone who loves chocolate.
Victoria T.
Dickson
I prefer these over the crunchy ones, I don’t care too much for the recipe. My husband loves these and the originals so we keep them in the house but I’m not too much of a chocolate chip cookie fan... however the texture and softness of these are really wonderful for packaged cookies.
Shannon O.
If you like the idea of getting die-of-betes then this is the treat for you! It comes with 17 cavities but tastes like Santa Claus himself created these beautiful creations. 5/5 would recommend to anyone who loves  poor dental health and extra fat on their bodies!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love chewy chips ahoy cookies. They are my absolute favorite. They are great dunked or plain. I really like this chocolate ones. I’m a self proclaimed chocoholic. They are pretty easy on the pocket book. They are really easy to find anywhere too. The kids also love them.
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love chocolate and these do not disappoint in any way shape or form. Always soft and chewy and full of chunks of delicious chocolate. Easy to find at Walmart or almost any grocery store. For all my chocolate lovers out there, this is the cookie for you.
Cynthia U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought these were pretty good but just a little to much chocolate I️ was worried that the glass of milk wouldn’t help but it did if it just had a little more sweetness of a different type of chocolate say white chocolate it would taste so much more better
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Not the greatest. I bought this one thinking that I’d like it since I love the regular normal chips ahoy but it was the opposite. It just didn’t taste right or felt right. Different types of chips ahoy at hard to find in regular stores.
I am a fan of normal Chips Ahoy but have never tried this kind before, but I love anything chocolate. How would you compare these to normal Chips Ahoy?
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Is the chocolate too overpowering?
Shelly V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These look really rich, has anyone tried these and if so what's your opinion of them?
SULEIDY V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Really It's that perfect?
SULEIDY V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Really it's that prefect?